Friday, November 19, 2021

UNLIVE ON TAPE....THE LOST EPISODES.....CON ROX INTERVIEWS KEVIN J. CITY TOUR DRIVER ABOUT ACCESS TV

 hi, this is con rox and, yes, this is a 

medford information central parody


Tonight my guest on UNLIVE ON TAPE is Kevin J. Harrington, no relation to Baron Harrington of Aldingham because I'm not able to get A List guests anymore now that I pissed off the New England public access icon who started in radio in 1978 and public access in 1979...


Kevin:  That's funny....he's an Icon and you're an ordinary con, Rox!


Con Rox: This could be the shortest Unlive On Tape that we've ever had.  So you were a duck boat driver in Boston?  I thought it was trash collector.



Kevin J. Harrington: Same thing.  Boy, you really do know how to retaliate, don't you?


Con Rox: I've been taught by experts, in fact, the same expert who will be suing us both for fraud and retaliation and discrimination come early January I hear.


Kevin J. Harrington: Do you really think I'll last that long?


Con Rox: Not with you slamming the phone in his ear on your first meeting.


Kevin J. Harrington:  He is really the access anti-christ?


Con Rox: Off the record, he's a terrific guy that I used and abused for two decades, him getting me recording artists to perform at the MATV parties, guests, and tons of bands for our marathons.


Kevin J. Harrington: So why did you fxxk him?


Con Rox: Well, technically, I never fxxxed him because I'm not his type.


Kevin: Silver haired, crinkly and face sagging...understood


Con Rox: You really are pushing the envelope


Kevin: I'm stupid, and being stupid I will use it to my advantage What do I know about politics, I can't even put a regular resume together...how the hell did they ever hire me?


Con Rox: Neil Osborne knew if he found someone worse than the previous two - Pat Gordon and Ben Brown - that it would REALLY piss him off.


Kevin: Pat Gordon TOLD me to slam the phone in his ear


Con Rox: And who do you think told Pat Gordon to tell you to slam the phone in his ear?


Kevin: You, obviously. 

Con Rox: Well, it was a board decision, the board being me and Mark Rumley, the lawyer that Breanna booted out of Medford City Hall who is now perching himself part time here in Maldoooon.


Kevin: So you are retiring?


Con Rox: That's what we're calling it....after his eminence the Access Icon told the UMA board of directors I would twist arms to get votes to be Executive Director


Kevin: Can you teach me how to do that?


Con Rox: No, because you have no board, you're just another scarecrow like Arthur, Lenny and Steve kept in their cages to scare the community away from Access TV so that Breanna can keep it all to herself...You really think a serious television station is going to hire a guy with such a stupid looking resume' ??   How old are you?      13?  That didn't give you a hint that you weren't exactly hired on your alleged '10 years" in the industry...with the Duck Boat Tour on the same fact sheet as your "access experience," which we see, is sadly lacking



Kevin J. Harrington: It wasn't a duck boat. It was Super Tours LLC



Con Rox: Too funny!  I Can't Stand It!!!!  Mudge...Mudge...shut the camera off before I burst out laughing.....SUPER TOURS LLC.....now THAT's a LAUGH RIOT....Super Tours LLC...did he actually say that on camera?  Even I'M NOT THAT STUPID...how to get hired at Medford Access TV...put SUPER TOURS LLC on your resume..... (James Mudge fades out the Unlive on Tape....)




TO BE CONTINUED

Duck Boat Company Boston Super Tours Is Shutting Down...employees use reference to get hired as station manager of worst access station in the nation....perhaps the world!

The operator of Super Duck Tours, competitor to the famed Boston Duck Tours, has closed.   https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2016/11/03/boston-super-tours-closing/

Looks like there’s only one flock of duck boats left in town.

Boston Super Tours—the company that runs Super Duck Tours and Upper Deck Trolley Tours—is going out of business after more than a decade, its owner tells Boston.

The company, a competitor of the better-known Boston Duck Tours, shuttered abruptly. The Boston Hospitality Industry blog, which first reported the closure, says its last day of operations was October 30. It hasn’t made an official announcement—its ticketing function just stopped working, and its Facebook and Twitter pages went dark.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2016/11/03/boston-super-tours-closing/
TO BE CONTINUED....


TO BE CONTINUED

0 comments: