Saturday, November 13, 2021

RESPONSE TO COX'S INSANE E MAIL....

 Sat, Nov 13 at 9:20 AM

 You are a cruel man, Ron, and I've watched you
 hurt people.   Your knee-jerk reaction here is Exhibit A 

 2 Stalkers and an alleged sexual harasser; that's your legacy, Ron.

 I appreciate the e mail as I'm taking it to court against you and the station.

 People, check out the facts.

 Cruel Ron Cox is the one employing crazed stalkers.

 Ronny,  how are your cartoons?

 I'm in a very happy space, obviously you are not.

 Heard you allegedly stole the election from Anne D'Urso Rose   Allegedly

 Of course, she's another piece of work with her fondness for the crazed stalker

  Me, I'm very well, laughing at you, not with you

  "it's all been planned"      An Organization That I has been a part of my life

  Good one, Ron

   If I'm so crazy, why did you work with me for TWENTY YEARS and take from me?

   Good riddance to bad rubbish.  You're a terrible TV host.

    Love and Kisses

    The Avenging Angel of Access TV 

0 comments: