Saturday, November 20, 2021

Unconstitutional Medford Mayor Hiring TV Manager with ZERO Experience Inhibits Journalism

Mayor Breanna Lungo-Koehn 
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford Massachusetts 02155


Dear Citizens,

Did you know that there was a new "station manager" at the PUBLIC ACCESS that is actually Government Access?

His name is Kevin J. Harrington.  He slammed the phone in my ear refusing to give me his full name.
So I filed a public records request and Ms. Transparency herself, the mayor (at least that's what she
ran on, and she got my money into her campaign fund) ...well, the mayor's administration refused to
answer on time until the Sec of State's office issued an appeal.

What the hell are they hiding?   Very simple, the "cameraman" for government access they pawn off
as a useless "public" access station manager, which the dude simply does NOT have the management
skills for.

Kevin J. Harrington issued a resume which is ultra-thin.  It looks like a 13 year old composed it.

For his application as your station manager I cannot find any access experience?  !   ?????

At least the litigious, hated Dawn Natalia created ONE show in Worcester at WCCA.  A cooking show for
her husband.   She carted films and salary cash down to Foster R.I....while making HER movies  on
my nickel and yours, as I was a long-time cable subscriber that got screwed by the city of Medford.

Nasty Natalia sued me, with public access monies, and she lost.  Embarrassed and exposed Natalia fled to
Rhode Island.  The egg on Natalia's face?  I saved some of it to embarrass the crooked Medford Police
when their turn to spank came around in a court of law.

How about Clerk Adam Hurtubise?   On "sabbatical" (allegedly KP Law has perjurer Rick Caraviello
tell the Clerk to take a hike...or maybe a vacation without the vote of the city council"

Someone, please, have Zac Bears pull out his bullhorn for something that really matters.

I warned Medford about Hurtubise after the clerk, twice, pulled my petition and concocted
a fictional one of his own, to allow Council President Caraviello to call out a perfectly good petition
about the crooked Council Vice President being hauled in to criminal court (well, technically,
an application for criminal complaint by the Medford Police Dept to a clerk magistrate when,
in the past, crooked officers Paul Covino and Kevin Faller just send innocent people directly
to arraignment; and they lose with egg on their faces in spectacular fashion 1/31/17.)

"Even in Medford this corruption cannot stand" (Paraphrasing Richard Gere in film Chicago)
God Save Massachusetts 

Not with about a third of the police force on the dishonest Brady/Giglio list.

Class clown Neil Osborne and allegedly "descendant-of-clueless-Dave Rodrigues" Nina
Nazarian have a Duck Boat Tour Guide it seems as station manager of the all-new TV3.

Right.   And the Duck Boat Tour shut down, go figure!  Super Something, LLC, not so
super for the Medford residents. 

A "presentment letter" will be my Christmas gift to this mayor.  It's time for a Class Action
Suit but I'll let my attorneys make the decision this time around.  No time for games,
this administration is so flawed and residents are getting so damaged from the lunacy
that we have to handle these matters "delicately" - to quote the Wicked Witch of the West.



"This ruling is unconstitutional and sets a dangerous precedent. When a court silences journalism, 
it fails its citizens and undermines their right to know. 

The Supreme Court made that clear in the Pentagon Papers case, a landmark ruling against prior restraint 
blocking the publication of newsworthy journalism. 

That principle clearly applies here. 

We are seeking an immediate review of this decision,” Baquet said.
   https://news.yahoo.com/judge-temporarily-blocked-york-times-224313840.html


 I alleged that Medford is engaging in a deceptive business vis-a-vis access television.

The mayor yelling "Transparency," "Unity," "Integrity," "Community" ....and lying about
it, creating a fraudulent TV station, her administration a mess with the Brian Kerins,
Shab Khan, Mike Nestor, Adam Knight, Adam Hurtubise fiascos just scratching the
surface.

Was the horrible David Rodrigues a political hire?   Was a woman impregnated by
a mayor from another city and given a job in Medford as a favor to that outgoing mayor?

Remember, Jenna Tarabelsi was convicted of Rape- working for the high school,
Friday the 13th of October 2017, two days before the Grand Opening of the 
fraudulent Government Access channel that they call "P/E/G/"

Some history for failed outreach manager Kevin J. Harrington

Enclosed is my 2019 background clearance check from the
Dept of Public Utilities. 

On it you will not find me smashing a bank door and fleeing at a high rate of speed
Or driving for a Duck Tour boat.

I've spent a third of my life cleaning up the mess that is Medford Public Access TV

"We ain't come this far" (to stop now) 
 Jada Pinkett Smith in one of the Matrix sequels

My darling Breanna and I have a date.  In court.

Arthur Deluca at TV3 told Johnny Byers that I'm "deadly."

One thing Dr. Rabies was right about.

I wouldn't want to face me in a court of law.

Guess Breanna loves to tempt fate.

Careful what you wish for, Mayor Lungo-Koehn

And here's a cute quote for Kevin J. Harrington

Joe V: "All due respect Mr. Skerry, but I believe I've won more court cases than your lawyer son."

David Skerry: "You probably have."

I'm pretty sure of it!

In a city chock full of ugly people, I would accept an
out-of-court settlement with handsome Atty Brian Skerry...
if you know what I mean...how could a mean old ugly man
have such a good looking offspring?   Must be on Brian's mother's side...

I mean we have to have some fun with this while we save the world.
It's been almost 20 plus years for God's sake!

CHEERS

0 comments: