Saturday, November 13, 2021

Let's Take Urban Media Arts to Court for Censorship, Discrimination and Retaliation. RON COX EXITS PURPORTEDLY

 Sat, Nov 13 at 9:07 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TOXIC E.D. ALLEGEDLY LEAVING EQUALLY TOXIC MALDEN TV STATION 
THAT HE DID SO MUCH DAMAGE TO 

Received some sort of press release from an anonymous source last night -
possibly not on the UMA website (try finding it.)

Ron Cox, who long overstayed his welcome, purportedly writes in a missive:
"...an organization that I has been a part of my life since 1988."

"I has been a part of my life since 1988."

He got the "has been" part right.

If someone made this press release up, they got Cox down to the proverbial "t."

This disrespectful station has a history of dangerous stalkers and
an allegation of sexual harassment by a member of a board member
that the fellow allegedly was obsessed with.

Any sane Executive Director, realizing his or her failings, would have
politely left and apologized for his or her negligence.  Take the responsibility
and resign.  That's what good and honorable people do.

Not egotistical Ronny Cox.  It's always been about him.  Remember the
puff piece he wrote about crooked sheriff Jimmy DiPaola?  If that didn't
show a user sucking up to the powers that be, go back and see the video
of his antics as "Obi Ron Kenobe" at an annual meeting dinner at 
Anthony's.

An Executive Director should be in the background letting the kids and
members have their fun.  Cox always has to be the star of the show, it's
about his ego using "Live on Tape" to be a priority over members shows.

This writer helped Mr. Cox for over twenty-years but his jealousy towards
my program, with A List guests out of Cox's reach, was obvious. 

Ron rarely said thank you, and never gave a dime to people helping
him out.  Ron is that charity case that thinks in his position of power 
he can use people and dispose of them when he's done - taking all he can, smearing
them with his invective and bad manners.

At another station where Ron was E.D. he demanded that this member
vote for two individuals to be part of the board.  

For his own bosses.  Rumor has it, the same sleazy tactic was 
used at MATV in order for Ron to get a paycheck.

Allegedly, he was so desperate for cash, he had to resort to that.

This was Cox's M.O.  Ron's underhanded version of "job security."

He was said to have found board members he wanted as his bosses.   

Good thing voting is secret because if Cox gave an order and if he knew that 
it wasn't followed you could be banned for life by the angry E.D.

Banned for life. Censorship at a public access station by Ron Cox.
That's reprehensible and Cox needs to be held accountable for
his wrongful conduct and bad, self-serving actions.

Just ask Anne D'Urso Rose if she wanted to be E.D. a year or so ago, and
what transpired that....oh my God, after D'Urso Rose allegedly
had the votes, Cox was still E.D.    How does that happen?

Underhanded tactics that this journalist witnessed first hand.

Unethical Ron and his unethical ego put on display! A level of low-self image
that is dangerous for any community.  And that is hardly true public access.

It's Ronny Cox access, and I have the proof.

Ron's lack of confidence and feelings of inadequacy hurt the public access community
far beyond Malden, where he censored, obstructed and was,
basically, a total, self-centered jerk.

How does that help the kids and community media?

Maybe having the sloppiest desk in all of access television
where Cox couldn't find anything was an indicator that 
the toxic board missed.   Duh.

Count the references to "I" and "me" in the alleged press release.
 
553 words referencing himself more times than Stephanie Muccini-Burke
in her campaign literature for mayor of Medford.

Twenty-nine references to "I" and "me" in this Ronny missive!  
So much for the community, right?

A violent stalker put a photo she took of this writer at his home, and placed
a bloody meat cleaver over it.   Judge Yee in Somerville District Court was
appalled at the disgusting and perverted things that the board member of
Malden Access Television did to me and my family.

She referenced my late life partner in a horrifying way, and she started
stalking me the moment that my best friend died.

Imagine if she did that when the E.D. lost his wife?  Those are the
double standards Mr. Cox has for people contributing content to
the station.    We were there for Ron, as friends, when his beautiful
wife passed.  When my best friend passed I was harassed, threatened
and a very private man was talked about on PATCH by the MATV 
stalker, later coddled by D'Urso Rose and Cox.

It has pained me for the past eight years, and Cox threw salt in
the wound with his enormous ego.  That I will NEVER forget.

So much for compassion.  D'Urso Rose and Cox were beyond cruel
to me.  They showed a cruelty, and continued the cruelty for over
three years now, that is evidence that they shouldn't be anywhere 
near the public, especially allegedly exposing kids to the violent stalker.

The crazed woman was a lonely, angry, violent person.  And she used a bloody
meat cleaver to threaten me during the most traumatic moment
in my life.

That's the sickness from UMA/MATV.  Discrimination and censorship.

Ron Cox and Anne D'Urso Rose had the violent stalker teaching little children
at the station, purportedly.   What kind of parents do not do background
checks on teachers?  The kind that trust the "lovely" Anne D'Urso Rose
with her smile and her goody-two-shoes appearance.  Just another
self-serving purpose screwing public access viewers and creators.

A certified stalker teaching your kids, allegedly, courtesy of Anne and Ron.
No honor among sickos, allegedly they can't stand each other.

How sick is that?  

They didn't need a background check, because both Cox and D'Urso Rose called 
the stalker out on her nonsense,  then took her back and refused to call the police 
when at a party she was there violating the
restraining order (an Harassment Prevention Order.)

Ron Cox stayed with the violent stalker, a crazed woman 
who could flip out at any time.

I said to Ron at a party at another station "What you did was illegal!"

Ron Cox responded: "I know."   Cox has so many connections
he thought he was above the law.  Let's see what the courts have
to say when it is all on public record...soon.

Then there was Cox's own stalker and, you guessed it, the
guy was on the toxic board of directors of UMA.   This is
where useless Ariane Taylor should have stepped down,
but the selfishness at UMA - a terrible name for an access
station, is infectious.   They all got the disease, from James
Mudge to 

Maybe Stalker #2 is why they were forced to change
the name, all the bad publicity all over major media,
on Cox and D'urso Rose's watches:

Dec 2, 2019 — The suspect, 31-year-old Sergiu Parfeni, is being charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and interfering with aircraft operation.
Dec 6, 2019 — Police said the man, later identified as Sergiu Parfeni, exited the terminal through an emergency exit door, accessed the tarmac and briefly ...
Dec 3, 2019 — Sergiu Parfeni, 31, is accused of sneaking through an emergency exit, running onto the tarmac and climbing into a plane's cargo hold.

Dec 19, 2019 — Sergiu Parfeni appeared in East Boston District Court to face charges including interfering with aircraft operation, disorderly conduct, and ...
Let's get it all on public record.  Cox and the station are still going to be sued 
for harassment and censorship.

This is only Part 1.  Lots more to say about the underhanded
tactics of Mr. Ronald Cox.    Station should look into how Ron
allegedly manipulated the votes for the position.  I'm living
proof and a witness to Cox doing that at another station.

The Attorney General's Office - Division of Public Charities,
needs to look into the operation of this frightening, unsafe
501c3 with its stalkers and alleged sexual harasser. 
The AG's office is in the TO above and will get a formal complaint.

Mayor Christenson, you are the issuing authority, correct?
Time to do your job, my friend. 

Mr Cox has proven to be untrustworthy, dishonest, and a
disgrace to the world of access television.  Those are facts
that I can back up with hard evidence.

He will stab you in the back given the opportunity, usually
out of jealousy.

To Be Continued 


cc: Attorney General Maura Healey 

__________________________________________________________________ 
Alleged Memo from Ron Cox 

It is with both a heavy heart and a feeling of great excitement 

for beginning new adventures that I am announcing my retirement from 

my position as Executive Director of UMA, Urban Media Arts formerly known as MATV, 

Malden’s Media Center. 

 

I am so grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of this organization 

from its early beginnings as a local public access TV station and to see it evolve 

into this thriving media arts center that has become a vital part of this community. 

 

Not everyone gets to do the work they love from making videos to 

teaching kids the power and fun of creating media to overseeing 

the growth and transition of an organization that I has been (sic) a part of my life since 1988.

 

I have gone from volunteer producer to youth TV instructor and then board member to ultimately, 

the executive director. I will always be thankful to the original ED, Rika Welsh who convinced me 

to change careers in 1995. It has been a wonderful journey, a dream come true and after 

15 years of leading a great team of fellow staff members over the years,

 I have decided it’s time to move on. I am thankful that I have been a part of 

the evolution of MATV to UMA but now that the transition is well in place, 

I feel it’s the perfect time to hand over the keys to someone else. 

The stage is set for me to seek new challenges.

 

The Board of Directors, the staff and I will be working together to make this transition 

both a smooth experience and a new opportunity to move UMA into the future. 

The date of my actual retirement is contingent on the timeline set by the board in filling my position.

 

I will always be thankful of the support of this community that I have had over the years. 

From the many community organizations and the real people that have been part of their success to 

all the civic leaders of our city that I have come to know as well as all the individual producers 

who have fulfilled their dream of producing their own show, it has been a delight to work with you all. 

There is nothing better than seeing a group of crew members coming together to create 

a production that makes a difference, gives people a voice, features their talents and creates community. 

This gig has been one of the delights of my life.

 

While I am moving on from my role as the leader of Urban Media Arts, let me be clear, 

I will still be connected to UMA in some way. I plan on continuing producing my show,

 “Live on Tape” and hopefully will teach a few workshops over the coming years.

 I plan on doing my art, producing some videos, do some traveling, and of course, 

finish writing my never ending novel.

 

I am very proud of my many years of service to this community 

and it has been an honor to be a part of UMA/MATV’s transition into the UMAverse. 

Thank you all for the support you have given me over the years and the encouragement 

to make our media center better.

 

Gratefully yours,

 

Ron Cox
Executive Director
UMA, Urban Media Arts
(Formerly MATV, Malden's Media Center  


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________




 

Joe Viglione  

0 comments: