Wednesday, August 30, 2023

ARE THE FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AT WOBURN POST OFFICE COMMITTING FRAUD?

 NOW THE GLOVES ARE OFF

PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST

AND MGL 93A

CUSTOMERS ARE ABOUT TO REVOLT, AND HERE'S THE BIG NEWS...

I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE!!!\

 Diving for the gate to close at 6:28 pm or turning people away who showed up on time is fraud in my opinion, fraud by Federal Employees.  It is exactly like embezzlement of customers paying higher prices for poor service. Abusing elders in Massachusetts is a crime.  

If a customer walks into the post office and it says it closes at 6:30 the outer door should be shut at 6:30 and people inside should receive service.  The clerks always abuse customers, it is outrageous.  Diving for the gate to close at 6:28 pm or turning people away who showed up on time is fraud in my opinion, fraud by Federal Employees. 
 
 It is exactly like embezzlement of customers paying higher prices for poor service. Abusing elders in Massachusetts is a crime.  There is no courtesy, I had to file a lengthy complaint on serious abuse. 
 
The woman was at the window tonight, she's been very polite to me, but prior to my complaint on her it was daily harassment and threats of calling the police on a long-time customer. It is depraved. 
 
Their way or the highway. 
 
SO MANY customers do not know who to contact, how to handle it,  People laugh at the situation, how brutal it is.  Louis DeJoy keeps raising rates on us with no prior experience in the USPS, and on the local level we deal with angry, arrogant, bullying clerks who rob of us of our time and belittle us.
 
 Tonight I felt awful after the phone in my face routine and Abdul ripping the receipt tape out, he was so mad, then disappearing with no reason, coming back with his glasses that he lost at closing time. Previously Abdul had a long line, decided to shut down the postal store, then come back and tell us he wasn't going to service me, the last guy in line, waiting for him.  (there was a woman at the counter arguing with him, others in front of me) Why should I and others be denigrated because Abdul wants to argue with a woman and shut the store and then tell me I have to leave because it is 6:30, and his fault? 
 
*all my readers are probably aware that he HAD to take my mail.  I used to get along with this jackass. He's really gotten bitter of late, and the number of upset people (tonight it was all women, I'm the only guy) ...one woman was absolutely distraught.  I attempted to help her work the machine, not even my job, but she politely said she would go to another post office.  A long-time employee saw me and we chatted, I won't say what he said other than that he is on my side.
 
 I have a lot more to say
 
 
YELP
Photo of Alex k.
3
156
398
2/26/2019

Good luck trying to call this place because Verizon says the number is not in service as of today or the store has purposely set it up so you cannot call them.
(781) 937-8606

 

Photo of Mike W.
Mike W.
Charlestown, Boston, MA
102
2
5/11/2020

I was supposed to receive a valuable package a week ago today. The carrier marked it as delivered on the wrong end of my street. After multiple attempts over the phone and in person trying to locate my package I was pretty much told that they don't know what happened to it and I'm basically shit out of luck. Very poor service for a federal corporation.

Photo of Miss C.
Miss C.
Reading, MA
0
23
1/9/2019

I kept calling their phone number that was listed and it just rang and rang without any pickup.  Trying to reach them for two days now.

 

 
Photo of Paul S.
Paul S.
Wilmington, MA
6
2
8/25/2018

Still delivering mail after I received a confirmation to stop on 8-23..this is an on going problem.

 

Roberto D.
Arlington, MA
4
33
25
8/22/2013
First to Review

It's worth the trip to this Post Office, I have always had an amazing experience there, the employees always go beyound your expectations...way to go Woburn Post Office...

Update:
At first i gave 4 stars to this post office and i hate changing it to 2 stars but i am so frustrated...
On Nov 25th, i went to this post office and mailed a box with Xmas gifts to my family in Brazil, but they have never received the box.
When i checked the tracking online the Box was last seen in NY on Nov 26th. After that the box vanished. I went to this post office looking for help, they said they could not do anything that the box probably vanished in Brazil, that i should call the 800 number in my receipt. I called the number 3 times, went through all the options to be put on hold to talk with a representative, after 40 minutes or so the call was being ended.
On Jan 10th, after 51 minutes on hold i finally talked with someone who said she was sorry but she could not help me that i should call another number. When i called the number she gave me, it was the customs and border Patrol and there was an automated message stating if someone from the postal service asked me to call about a missing package, they were mistaken, they Do Not deal with this matter. I called again the previous number, after 45 minutes on hold i was answered by another person who told me they could not do anything because i did not pay insurance.
On the next day, i checked the tracking for the box on the Internet again and for my surprise i received a message that the info was archived...
I am very frustrated, it took me time to choose every single item on that Box...
And just to be fair, i contacted the post office in Brazil, they contacted me by email stating that the Box with that tracking number never arrived in Brazil.

Photo of US Post Office - Woburn, MA, United States. Woburn Post Office
Photo of Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Wakefield, MA
10
10
2/26/2017

Dropped of a prepaid postage package in the Priority Bin. It was small 4x4x3. Two days later when I thought to track it site said it was 'not in the system' yet! Great. Where is it? Of course it's a Sunday and I can't talk to anyone. How can a package be lost that went down into the bin with the packages. The USPS can be so frustrating. Either they are great or they stink.

Photo of E D.
E D.
Wilmington, MA
0
3
1/21/2016

This location for delivery service is a joke. I have lived in the area now for 2 years and for the entire duration we have had non-stop issues with mail delivery. Almost every day we get other people's mail (either our neighbors or an address across town). And our neighbors have to deliver our mail to us. I have called several times and spoke with several people about this issue. I have always been told to let them know if it happens again. It happened yesterday, and the day before. Now when I try calling, no one answers and there is an error with recording messages so you cannot leave a message. Cannot express how aggravating this is.

 

0 comments: