Saturday, August 19, 2023

Attention Mark E. Rumley: I Prevailed Again!

 Hello Mr. Rumley,

I am grateful and pleased that the courts find in my favor.

God bless the judges and those involved in the court system who protect this elder, unlike many of the cronies in the city of Medford!

1)Restraining Order 209a granted against a neighbor who sexually harassed me.

What's a 59 year old person doing trying to have sex with me against my wishes?

I never go out with someone that old!   

Simultaneous with that horrific experience, some dude was "catfishing" me on Facebook.  At the same darn moment in time!

I abhor "online dating" and alcohol, what is wrong with these people?

The Facebook person wanted to be "in a relationship with" me.  Never met the person, probably stalking my Facebook page for a year.  Some woman claimed to be his "sister" and then he started writing me.
Ugggh.   Sends me a picture of him in his 30s.  He's in his 70s.  Cat fishing?  UGGGH....and I kept telling him that I'm in a relationship and that I don't do online dating.  Had to block him.  Ugggh

Since I post my actual photos from today on my page, he must've liked my looks.  What's not to like! 


2)Another 50 something guy I believe stole from me. (Believe? Of course he did, I'm just being polite.) Court granted me protection (received today via mail.)

The police in the city where I live are excellent.  We actually have an officer who handles "elder affairs."   I brought the officer over to our table of neighbors at a dinner - so professional.  Feeling safe here.

Case 1 handled in January by an excellent lawyer.  God bless him.

Case 2 I handled Pro se.   God bless me!

pre·vail
verb
past tense: prevailed; past participle: prevailed
  1. prove more powerful than opposing forces; be victorious.
    "it is hard for logic to prevail over emotion"

0 comments: