Tuesday, August 15, 2023

KKK- Keep Krooked Karaviello HOMOPHOBE Out of City Government for Good

 Duh!  Dumb Caravistupid is more like it.

Does Medford want some imbecile running the corner office? 

 I've faced off against this liar in a court of law. He's rude, obstinate, and thoroughly stupid. 

 

Dressed for success? 

Hardly, and look at the weeds and unkempt lawn "on the fence" wishy washy Caraviello posts a sign on, looking like an exile from Mass and Cass. 

 

 It was my pleasure to thoroughly beat him in a court of law, and I personally know how vindictive Caraviello was as I have spies all around Medford. Caraviello not only abused the money of Medford taxpayers, state taxpayers had to pay for his vendetta. The judge demolished Caraviello and retired detective/fraud Paul Mackowski (another judge demolished Mackowski and Mark Rumley for me in another case.) Citizens shouldn't be abused because they file Public Records Requests, 

 ...but after Caraviello lost in a court of law, he started stalking me, yelling in my open passenger side window on Central Street while I'm at red light; reckless driving on Salem street blasting his horn at me while I'm carrying laundry into Littlest Laundromat, stalking me at my home on Garfield (I have a photo.) 

You really want a deranged Fred Flintstone type in the corner office lying, cheating and - yes - stealing from the citizens of Medford? 

 

Caraviello refused to let me speak to the city council about his bloated salary, and Zac Bears and Nicole Morell all violated the oath of office they took that night, a bunch of cowards, not wanting the public to hear how they vote for their own pay raises. Scarpelli, Tseng, Collins, Knight, a bunch of power hungry losers who don't know what the heck they are doing. 

This photo is fair use copyright, as Paul Donato - another hack - says "Political speech, it's the most protected right." 

The Harvey Weinstein of Medford, Rep Paul Donato, should know. 

That's what one woman told me she did, phoning Donato and calling him Harvey Weinstein.

 A story for another day

 


 

0 comments: