Thursday, August 24, 2023

MORE COINCIDENCES, HONEST TO GOD, I AM NOT KIDDING YOU

 Old Charlie stole the handle And the train it won't stop goingNo way to slow downHey

 locomotive breath was one of the first

songs I learned on the guitar as a 

teenager.  52 years later i started playing

it on the piano (no sheet music, of course, but I will download some now)

My friend "Old Charlie" shows up at the door to the piano room, not kidding you, just as I'm singing the "old Charlie" part of the song.  

 

as crazy as when I posted Donato molesting Michael Marks and the tv said (Patriots' game) "Illegal Use of the Hands"  ...you cannot make this stuff up

 

 

He walks down the street at 6 am yelling GOD BLESS AMERICA....some of the tenants go nuts over it, but I have Charlie trained.    Someone fell this morning and asked me to call the ambulance, I did, and Charlie came over to help.  Nice neighborhood....but there are a few who escaped from One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest for sure...

 

Thankfully we have honest cops here, unlike Medford

 

He hears the silence howlingCatches angels as they fallAnd the all-time winnerHas got him by the ballsOh, he picks up Gideons bibleOpen at page oneI think God he stole the handle And the train it won't stop going
 
Ein ungewollter Dance-Hit, ein Song über den gesellschaftlichen, kulturellen und technologischen Wandel und über Nachhaltigkeit: Locomotive Breath hat viele Facetten, ist aber vor allem eine Metapher für das Leben.  

https://youtu.be/6oS179o2lXw

1 minute soft intro


0 comments: