Friday, March 5, 2021

242 Days to Election Day ....Sent this out by mistake tonight, it was meant for tomorrow ...

 Government HAS to work for the people, not for the politicians.


Public Servants.

My experience has been that politicians put themselves, and their campaigning for the next election, ahead of their constituents.

I applied to be on the mayor's Cable Advisory Committee on Friday, March 5.

That's public service. 

Heaven forbid we have someone with QUALIFICATIONS on a cable advisory board.

The last thing the current and last two administrations wanted / want with all that cable access TV money going into the money pit that is "the general fund."

And here you thought knowing too much would be an advantage.

As Mark Rumley noted in his office to me "You're doing this for the public; no one would work this hard for just himself" (paraphrased)

Finally, we got the truth from the ex city solicitor.  How refreshing.

The usual suspects will be kicking and stomping and screaming,
Caraviello, Knight, the ghost of McGlynn - oh, he's still out there in the shadows.

Mike McGlynn controlled the boards and commissions.  Allegedly he used them to
fill empty seats so that people would vote for him, or for Stephanie Muccini-Burke,
never considering what a Michael Marks had to say about parking - and Marks is an elected official.

Magic Mike insulting Bob Skerry on the original cable advisory, another elected official.

Why would anyone punish themselves by being on these boards and commissions?

Quite simply, I want to utilize my knowledge and experience to help a city in need.

What did Bob's cousin David Skerry say to the judge: 
"He is a seasoned courtroom veteran" - indeed.

Just ask David's friend the former city solicitor when 
I tossed him off a witness stand for not being a witness. 

One "objection" to Judge Yee was better than Dorothy's 
bucket of water on the wicked witch.

OK, so I'm scary smart.  
Any sane person would EMBRACE that kind of work ethic,
perseverance and resolve.

What did they say at the Medford Police Department 
"If ONLY they gave him his TV show."

Got that right. 
If they didn't mess with me I wouldn't know how many people are on a city council,
or what a Brady list is, or how to give two police chiefs anxiety issues.  

Now I've learned about public records requests, Anti-SLAPP 
(destroyed the old TV3 in court on that, my oral argument 
changed a judge's mind!)  and good old  
Open Meeting Law (to Paul Camuso's chagrin; 
but more to the point, prevailing on the Disability commission, Neil,
and a mayor and a school superintendent's failure to be open with the...ahem...
CABLE ADVISORY BOARD.)

Yes, indeed.  
Not only did I shut down TV3 Medford, I caught a mayor and a superintendent
having SECRET CABLE ADVISORY MEETINGS 
spending the money that I personally saved the city.

You can see my handiwork on the Attorney General's site.

THINK ABOUT THIS:  When I uncovered they were having secret meetings
with a new cable advisory board at the film night at the "new" private access station,
I went to school committee person Mea Mustone, councilor Michael Marks, and the
current mayor when she was on the council and asked if they had heard about
A CABLE ADVISORY BOARD

They hadn't.   And that's disgraceful.

Thankfully Breanna put it on the Agenda at the council a few days later.

Heck, I know more about the PAST advisory board of the McGlynn era  AND
even a SECRET Cable Advisory Board.

No, I'm not psychic.  It's called hard work.

Alleged station manager Patrick Gordon take note.   ( Key word: alleged.)

I'm smart.   Deal with it.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Ho hum...you KNOW they don't want someone with a clue to have an interview.
Oh they'll kick and scream even though I'm a writer for the Medford News Weekly
and we'll have to file complaints with the AG and then finally take it into court,
or maybe the MCAD, because why put a disabled senior citizen minority person
on a board where he can be of service to the city?

How illogical!  Why have a professional and spoil the city's image of having
the Keystone Cops running the City Council, The School Committee and
the Medford Police Department.

Just because I discovered the Vice Chair of the School Committee is a convicted felon
is no reason to DENY me the opportunity to be of service.

IN the real world, an investigative reporter outing 117 police officers in Middlesex County
and a convicted felon on the school committee should be given the medal of honor,
a statue AND the TV station that he created by demolishing the old regime at TV3.

Maybe I'll have to get Breanna and Neil into MEDIATION...
____________________________________________________________________________

Trump associate with security clearance stormed the Capitol
 
 Oh joy!   One of the rioters has security clearance from Trump 
during the January 6th massacre.

I could spend the next ten hours gloating over what a nitwit Donald J. Trump is,
however, I'd rather be upgrading the failed access TV that's been a black eye on Medford
for the past 3 decades.

Medford, are you ready to rock?

I plan an online newspaper, a radio station to help the firefighters and the police,
trimulcasts and and all sorts of good stuff.

Oh, and where I have screenshot evidence of Pat Gordon getting ZERO online viewers,
watch as we create a SUBSTANTIAL TV station that generates Medford history that
we place in the library, at city hall, sports, creativity, movies, Grandma baking cookies,
and not demanding Grandma and her nine year old granddaughter get a CORI check
before they make said cookies.

I deal with logic in a city that is dysfunctional and out of control

"Joe Vig is Right" according to what I heard from a 
third party that Councilor Michael Marks said April 2018
at a cable advisory hearing at the high school.

Yes, Michael, I am.  

And not only that, Michael, I put the constituents ahead of me.

Unlike Michael who - rather than help the constituents - got his own TV show.

That's the difference, people, between PUBLIC SERVICE, which I offer,
or selfishness.

Selfish Michael Marks knows I'm right, and wants access all for himself.

As Cable Advisory Chair and Consultant, I will change that sick culture.

I can get more done yesterday than Patrick Gordon will get done in the next year

Starting with a REAL website that serves the citizens, and a Twitter that isn't a joke.

Vote for me...I'll set you free, Mr. Caraviello.  
With a pink slip that sends you, Chief Buckley 
and the rest of the reprobates out to pasture

Government Has To Work For You  6:09 pm March 5  
Woman on Ari Melber show MSNBC

242 Days to Election Day Nov 2

Respectfully

Joe Viglione  

0 comments: