Friday, April 30, 2021

An Open Letter to Adam Knight - It's Not Personal

3:36 pm April 30, 2021


 

 

 To Adam Knight

You must resign.

And it's not personal.


I just spoke with the city clerk and explained my position.  


There are people that I think should be removed before Adam Knight:

 

1)Rick Caraviello

2)George Scarpelli

3)Certainly Knight's nemesis, MacKowski

4)Chief Buckley

 

Medford politics is not my world, you don't write about 15,000 or 20,000 articles on music obsessing over lunatics.   

This Tuesday I received some mega compliments in my industry (and it was quite a good and eventful day.)   This warmed my heart from someone in the biz that I respect:

"Joe, I think you are one of the most important music reviewers of our time."

That's because I push the envelope and do things in my reviews that aren't part of the general "rule book."   Like interviewing a songwriter who was IN the studio with Johnny Mathis about the recording of one of his albums."  I balance the criticism of the record with giving the reader information on what went down during the recording.  50 to 100 years from now that information will be cherished. It is already cherished today.  

Pick up one of the books I'm published in; I don't know why I've never seen information on the influence Vanilla Fudge had on Deep Purple. Fudge still has its following but Purple has a massive following to this day, especially in Europe.

That's my world, outside of Medford politics, and at my age I AM a maniac when it comes to all the hours I log with everything I have to do.

 

And it doesn't go to my head.  It's just nice to slap on the resume' because there are more mixes and transfers to be done.  It makes one smile and then it's back to the catalog and the publicity and the new releases.

 _____________________________

GOOD WORK ETHIC VS. SLOPPY ED FINN

The Ed Finn lazy work ethic, where that bastard needs to get a job, well, Finn is much too stupid to comprehend that, and doesn't know a fxxxxng thing about what I do.   What IS personal is not Mr. Finn, it's the fact that Finn committed a felony and needs to be in prison.  

Ed Finn is a very bad person, and look how much improved Medford life is with a different city clerk proving the job needed fresh eyes and someone who takes the job seriously.  Finn got a free ride, shame on that lazy, unethical, dangerous son of a bitch.    

I say that just to point out that the thug was very, very bad for Medford and Medford has improved with Greenpeace towing Ed Finn and Donald Trump's Twitter account back into the water.  It's simply business.

 

Medford Info Central is my fun and relaxation being in a business that is rougher than the Airline industry (CAP intentional.)


When I see a bunch of rogue buffoons taking too much money and not doing their job, I lend a hand and help a city out; a city with deep roots with both sides of my family.

 

Interesting that my family goes back to the 30's or 40's with the Byers family, and the Byers family goes back with another Medford family (Freddy Dello Russo) yet I don't know that family other than the council meetings.   And I'm happy that Frederick N. Dello Russo Jr Jr gave himself some self-imposed term limits. 

 

It's a good thing for the city.   

 

It wasn't personal with Freddy, but as he was a public figure it was pretty fun poking at his low self-image and his own questions about his self-worth (not talking $$$$$).   It wasn't personal...these days it's "God bless Freddy...have a good life...stay out of mine."   Not the kind of person I want in my life, but there's no animosity and it is always good to bless people.  Especially when you're happy that they aren't dismantling local politics.


The most honest thing Paul Camuso said was "I know it's just business and not personal."  It wasn't.  Mr. Camuso is still a pain in the ass, but the further he stays away the happier I am.  Still, I send good vibes and blessings out to his family, and I've always liked his wife (she only pissed me off once, agreeing with a TV 3 person, but
Jeanine Camuso, Director, Human Resources is ok in my book.) 

 

It's not personal.

SO WHY DO WE PERSIST IN EXPOSING THE WRONGFUL CONDUCT OF THESE POLITICIANS

 

QUITE SIMPLE: because what they do is WRONG.    Adam Knight is just very bad for Medford.

 

Let's put it in these terms.  How wonderful was it when Twitter took their gadget away from Donald Trump?   


It was delightful.

I don't give a damn about Donald Trump, don't want him on my TV show, I think that he's despicable, but it is not personal.   The removal of Trump's twitter was fantastic because he wasn't in our face every day.  The fucker was gone.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

 

It's not personal, except that my life is better without Trump being in our sphere every friggin' minute of the day.

 

Same with Robert A. Maiocco.  Uncle Bob is a fiend.  Not happy that he was at a restaurant last week that I had some time at, but live and let live.  He's at one table, I'm at another, we didn't say a word to each other, the way I like it.

 

It's not personal.


These are just some very bad people who had no right infecting life in Medford the way that they did.

 

Mike Nestor?  Don't even know the guy. It's not personal, he just needs to be fired or resign or be removed, because from this journalist's investigations, Mr. Nestor harms Medford, he doesn't help Medford.   As with Roy Belson, Paul Ruseau Jr., George Scarpelli, that crazed woman on the school committee (I forget her name; it's not personal...it's just the right thing to do.)


It's just the right thing to do.

 

And Adam Knight WILL Be forced out, so help me God, just the way I got rid of Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., allegedly Mayor McGlynn (at least that's what Adam Knight said...) 


Adam Knight is a dick.   He's the schoolyard bully and he hurts Medford and its citizens.  So Adam Knight has to go.


One thing is for damn sure: I am VERY effective when I put my mind to something.  

As for Mr. Knight's political career, stick a fork in it.  Adam Knight is so done.  He's just too fxxxxng stupid to realize it.   If he had one scintilla of objectivity, reason and brains, Knight would resign now, because other people are very angry at that police report. So while Knight is obsessing over lil ol' me, he has no idea the powerful people who smell blood in the water and are aiming to pounce on that soon-to-be open seat on the city council.


Have fun, Adam.  I'm just the messenger.  I just like to write all day long about all sorts of things.  I'm not your problem....your problem is the people that you pissed off and now that I opened the door, they have got you on their dartboard.


Good luck, Mr. Knight, your enemies are like vultures circling around your head.   Me?  I'm just the messenger...look up, because some people that you made very angry are licking their chops.


I would venture a guess a bunch of them are at 100 Main St. since I got the public records request back in record time....but what do I know?  I'm just some lowly rock critic, right?


It's simply business.


In general business they use OPM: other people's money.


In the world of journalism it's OPE - other people's enemies.   The door is opened and those vultures I don't know (and don't care to know) are now fixated on you, young man.   Enjoy.

0 comments: