Thursday, April 29, 2021

The Lebert Situation

6:58 pm April 29, 2021  Thursday


 76 additional views in 80 minutes = 2,843 views in 47 hours is more than a hit every minute over the past 47 hours. 7 pm

5:38 pm Stats  2,767 page views in 46 hours 38 minutes





 

 

 To: John A Murphy
 

I strongly support good, honest hard-working officers who put their lives on the line for us and keep us safe. Those who adhere to the highest standards get my thanks. 

Why are your standards so low if this is, indeed, the individual who punched someone out in another city? 

Really? 

 

I care about good men and women of the police and the fire departments. I will defend them, I value them. 

My answer to your question, Mr. Murphy is No. 

 If this is the uncle of Stephen Lebert who threatened to murder a Malden man; the two of them going out of their jurisdiction, on duty, to allegedly commit violence. 

What are you thinking after the Derek Chauvin trial. 

In this current climate with a city councilor behaving with a bad temper - as bad as Stephen Lebert's. 

I'd say thank you if the Chief had the integrity to fight the union and remove a bad actor. 

My position might not make me popular with these individuals, but I don't give a damn. 

Someone has to take stand and put a flashlight on the wrongful conduct and low standards 

For too long the wrongful conduct at a station (Medford) that has more officers on the disclosure/Brady list than any other department in Middlesex County gives praise to individuals who violated their oath of office. 

To Protect and Serve doesn't include allegedly beating someone up and costing the taxpayers forty-nine thousand dollars. 

I don't consider bad behavior an asset. 

40 years that could have been served by someone who actually cared about the community, the oath of office and the taxpayers funding this work.

0 comments: