Monday, April 26, 2021

The Limo Drives to the Harper Valley PTA

 I'd Like to Address this Meeting of the Mystic Valley PTA

https://youtu.be/aOZPBUu7Fro

"And Mr. XXXXX  Can You Tell Us Why Your Secretary Had to Come to Town...

McGlynn couldn't be here 'cause he's at that Malden bar again....

Mrs. Johnson Returns to Harper Valley PTA

https://youtu.be/wAsQ772VtQ4

Have you wondered what they're doing and where they are today

Parker Valley High

Like McGlynn Jeannie's daughter works at the school....too funny ...art reflecting life


The Limo Driver:


Rider gets in.

"Haven't I seen that face before?"

Limo Driver:"Yes, I'm very famous in this city, everyone loves me.  I'm the City Council President"

Rider: "No, you're Fred Flintstone. Yabba Dabba Doo."

LD: I'm the driver and the council president!

Rider: You really want to brag about THAT?

You're that council president? The fraud that lost in criminal court."

LD: I wasn't convicted in criminal court, I lost in criminal court.

Rider: As stated, you really want to say that. How about all those corporations the government took away from you?  Gonna brag about that too?  What was it, 50 of them?


LD: Only eight or nine, I can't remember


Rider: And you lied to the police!


LD: Well, that blogger is a menace.  Frustrating the crooked cops, the gangster in the corner office, and the unethical city solicitor with the unclean hands, we had to do something!


Rider: Like, maybe, going after a should be convicted felon.


LD: Well, Paul Ruseau did his time, what the hell.


Rider: Not Comeau/Roseau, the should be convicted felon, your good friend Ed Finn!



TO BE CONTINUED



0 comments: