Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Adam Knight Court Case 98 days July 27 – November 2, 2021 Election Day

    



 4:29 pm 1,929,984  70,016 to 2 million views

 

If any citizen smashed a bank door and fled, as Council VP Adam Knight did on 2021's APRIL FOOLS DAY, well, the joke is on the voters and taxpayers.
Only 98 days to Election Day  July 27 – November 2, 2021


My personal experience with Adam Knight is that he is temperamental, has the propensity for violence, and that he's a serial abuser.   Knight feels that the law doesn't apply to him, and if Knight uses his car to careen into someone he's angry with, or resorts to his fists (he was ready to explode at me while I was at the council some years back,) well, Chief Buckley, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Every day alleged criminal Adam Knight is out on the campaign trail is a bad day for the voters and taxpayers of the city of Medford.   

April 1, 2021 the incident at Bank of America, Mystic Ave
June 1, 2021 Knight heckles Director of Public Health at City Council meeting
July 1, 2021 Det/Sgt Paul Mackowski retires; he was the officer investigating Adam Knight

Citizens of Medford had no idea that Paul Ruseau was a convicted felon who spent time in prison, allegedly broke into a school to steal a computer, but, c'mon?  Prison time for stealing a computer?  There HAS to be more to the story than that, and Ruseau hits the mute button on himself, leaving voters in the dark regarding Mr. Ruseau's lack of integrity.   Convicted or not, Adam Knight is crooked and untrustworthy.   Ruseau is as well, not for having gone to prison as much as deceiving the voters; lying to the city he gets a school committee paycheck from.
______________________________________________________________
Sure, Mackowski can get a subpoena (or even a phone call) and show up at a magistrate's hearing.
The question is, we are talking about corrupt Somerville District Court, the place an employee of Middlesex
Superior Court said "Somerville court?  It's THE WORST."

So voters and taxpayers are at the mercy of the most Brady/Giglio infested police station in all of Middlesex County (that means, readers, D.A. Marian Ryan has branded them the station with THE MOST untrustworthy officers in all of Middlesex County.)    As corrupt an officer as you can find in Sgt. Mackowski (my blog has awarded Mackowski "Honorary Brady/Giglio status."  Paul has DEFINITELY earned it!,) and a mayor in our pal Breanna Lungo-Koehn playing ostrich on the issue (so what's new?) when Knight antagonized her on the council perpetually.

"It is a pickle," as the Oracle would say in The Matrix.

THE NEW ENGLAND BAPTIST CHURCH
We could take Zac Bears more seriously if he jumped up AT the city council when a 
gay slur was hurled at Paul Ruseau by former council candidate Andy Castagnetti.

The hypocrisy was loud and clear.  Within the same minute that Michael Marks said he wouldn't
stand for discrimination Castagnetti got on the Zoom and made a gay slur.  Marks was as silent
as Bears.  What it proves is that Marks, Bears and the rest of them talk the talk but can't walk the
walk.

It takes courage, which the entire 7 member council lacks.

Hey, I'm living proof.  I open my mouth.  People get mad at me, while others come up to me and
say "right again."    Seniors come up to me and THANK ME for taking on a corrupt city council.

My pleasure.   Especially not living in Medford and watching these jokers act like imbeciles.
Didn't Michael Marks say at the April 2018 Cable TV meeting "Joe Viglione was right!!"  ?

Look, I'm not psychic nor do I consider myself a genius (though a Paris-based rock and roll magazine did label me one of the crazy geniuses of rock and roll) being right about the corruption in Medford is simply matter of fact.

Breanna is currently running as the "I'm not the Mike McGlynn candidate like Falco and Stephanie," and that might be enough for her.

John Petrella is a Trump devotee, which means all he can do is be spoiler.  Have you watched the Jan 6
committee on TV today?   It's purportedly going to run up to election day 2022, and hammer some Republican candidates.  But it should do more than that.

And I say this sincerely and not as a joke.  Why isn't Adam Knight in prison and putting up bond?

Term limits are essential if Medford is going to climb out of the canyon that it is in.

One word of advice: If you are going to run for office in Medford, put your MAGA hat away.

I won't be at the New England Baptist Church for Sunday services.  Last time I encountered them
Deacon Brian was attacking me with a Bible at TV3 Canal St., in the same exact room where a married Brazilian was sexually harassing me.  He was telling me about his "hot" Latin blood.   Ahem.

Bad old TV3, the only venue where you get sexually harassed AND hear the Bible out of context
in the very same room.    

I'll write about it all in my memoirs. 


 
 

Joe Viglione 

0 comments: