Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Norm the Pro Trump Guy Just Won't Stop ...we have more important things to do during election cycle.

8:58 pm  105 views in 58 minutes

1,922,261 all-time views, 77,739 to 2 mill!



 

Norman, I'm muting you for 3 days. I have no problem with argument, but you are venturing into territory where Facebook freezes pages This group is too important during an election cycle to risk that.  You have made it a platform than a discussion

 

  •  
     what are you drinking?  Typical Republican, oh, excuse me, "Independent GOP" rhetoric. "Guilt by association? You kidding? Trump supervised EVERYTHING, real control freak, emphasis on freak." 
     
    NORM writes "Zoom is a fraud?" 
     
    JV: Sorry, I won't talk to Republicans who refuse to wear masks, oh, sorry "independents' disguised as GOP who won't wear masks

 Now y'all know I love to argue up at city hall, look at what the Trump fan writes:

 Norm   lol...in my experience...anyone who prefers anonymity to the real time ,face to face...has no truth,except the anonymity
 
 
As Aggie the tree lady said to me "You're famous." That goes with the territory.  Norm is saying I'm anonymous.   Typical Trump follower.

0 comments: