Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Just Reported Malfeasance of City Council Prez Richard F. Caraviello to External City Attorney Investigating Caraviello's Hate and Discrimination Aimed at a Reporter

DID YOU KNOW THAT CITY HALL PAYS AN OUTSIDE LAW-FIRM  K-PLAW, SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR?   

NEIL OSBORNE HAD A K-PLAW ATTORNEY CONTACT ME  AND THAT ATTORNEY IS NOW GETTING AN EARFUL ON CORRUPT CARAVIELLO, INEPT AND BUNGLING RICHARD F. CARAVIELLO.


As you know, Richard F. Caraviello was so upset that I exercised political speech to call him "inept and bungling"
that he pressed false criminal charges on me.   He told people at Demet's Donuts on the morning of 1/31/17, the day of the trial, that he wanted this journalist locked up for years.   Vlamir Putin is blushing at the stupidity

We destroyed Caraviello and Sgt. Mackowski in criminal court for their lies and malicious abuse of process.

Caraviello called the District Attorney's office to tell them he didn't like me pacing in the back of Alden Chambers (I walk across the BACK of the room writing my speech to the council; fine for everyone else, right?  But not for me)

The judge laughed Caraviello and the ADA out of court for such a blemish on free speech  (Raquel Frisada, a woman who resembled an upside down triangle as the obesity was pushing out from 3 sides. Bad lipstick and horrible sounding high heels, very bad shoes.   It wasn't hard to spank that rotund bottom!  She got spanked for sure, right out of court!....)

Paul Camuso before Caraviello, an alleged former politician with alleged criminal record, would call the
police on people like me.  One officer said to me "What a Waste of TIME"   Mark Rumley did it too, 
they are really outrageous and thinking they work for Michael Corleone instead of Michael McGlynn
(present tense; I believe they are still all involved with McGlynn)

Livid and angry that Caraviello lost to the homosexual male he singled out and discriminated against,
Caraviello calls the police to try to keep me from speaking at the city council   Seeing the bad person on the
phone I simply left the council.  four years later Caraviello still harasses me, singles me out, doesn't let
me speak:

a)Violates Robert's Rules of Order
b)Violates City Council rules

and how does this help the taxpayers and voters of Medford?

Joe V


THE EVIDENCE IS PILING UP AGAINST THE INEPT AND BUNGLING PRESIDENT OF THE MEDFORD CITY COUNCIL, CARAVIELLO




0 comments: