Saturday, July 31, 2021

Will All Candidates Take the Kinsey Test?

1,935,746 @ 11:01 am August 1, 2021 stats below  = 64,254 to 2 million views

 Hi --- it's me,

School Committee Candidate TMOC,  

The Madwoman of Chaillot.

 


I'm here to administer the Kinsey test to one of the candidates for mayor.


See, I associate with homosexual men, but I hate them all.   They get dates, I don't.

 


I wouldn't speak to the gay babysitter

I was pissed that a local journalist voted for Joseph Biden, so pissed that I texted, phoned, wrote on my Facebook page and harassed him till he threatened a restraining order on me.  Since he's very good at getting restraining orders on wicked, wretched women like me, I had someone else do the dirty work.

 

Then there's the gay vice chair of the Medford school committee.     

 

Blogger 

Babysitter

Vice Chair Convicted Felon...guess that officially makes me a fag hag!

 

Can we go for four?

 

So I need new meat to carve.  

 

One of my best friends is running for mayor.  

I'll give him the Kinsey test.  

 

But who needs a Kinsey test when I'm calling him my best friend?  

 

Isn't that evidence enough?




11:01 am August 1, 2021


10:52 PM july 31, 2021    135 views in 172 minutes on a Saturday night





0 comments: