Friday, July 23, 2021

MPD Wins Round III Protecting Shameless Adam Knight; Time to take this into court. That Should Make it "Newsworthy" Despite the Reticence of MPD

 


Fri, Jul 23 at 2:27 PM
Matthew LaRosee
Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth
Public Records Division
One Ashburton Place, Room 1719
Boston, MA  02108
617-727-2832

Dear Mr LaRosee:

Thank you for sending this.

It's my volunteer effort to help 
the citizens of Medford

With 102 days to November 2, election day, 
it is the voters and the taxpayers, 
I respectfully say this, 
are  cheated during an election cycle

Rebecca Murray writes " If Mr. Viglione is not satisfied 
with the resolution of this administrative appeal, 
please be advised that this office shares jurisdiction 
with the Superior Court of the Commonwealth. 
See G. L. c. 66, § 10(b) 
(pursuing administrative appeal
 does not limit availability of applicable judicial
 remedies)"    

Guess you have forced a disabled elder to now seek 
a court remedy.

Some additional facts not in my appeal.

1)The detective on the case retired 
on July 1, 2021, how very convenient

Sure, he can come to court - though retired - 
point is Sgt Mackowski,
 as unscrupulous an individual
as you will ever find, 
is no longer actively on the case.  
 
I'm glad this e mail is public record as it should go
on the record that a flawed Sgt/Detective so very 
deserving of at least an honorary position on a
Brady/Giglio untrustworthy list at the D.A.'s office, 
should not have been on this case.

2)Lt. Casey wrote me recently that there hasn't 
been a magistrate hearing yet.
 
This rather lengthy but essential letter is written 
as there is no justice at Somerville District Court
and Mr. Knight is going to skate on this, 
despite his alleged criminal action, and how
can I impart to Atty Rebecca Murray that this is NOT
a usual case?

Mr. Knight has connections with the union 
and the underhanded former mayor,
Michael J. McGlynn.  
 
Logic tells me that McGlynn's fingerprints 
are all over this new cover-up.   
 
McGlynn needs Knight ON the city council if he 
can get his new canddiate, John Falco, 
in there to wreck the finances and do whatever 
McGlynn pleases.

Notice how McGlynn can't seem to run 
for mayor anymore... "I wonder why that is" 
to quote Kevin Spacey  in THE NEGOTIATOR.

I wrote to Judge Maurice Flynn at 
Somerville District Court, a kinda sorta 
"friend of the court brief" 
requesting, kindly and sincerely, 
that no monkey business  go down.

Where is the Magistrate hearing?   
 
When is it?  
 
Or is said monkey business going down?

That's why these photographs are so essential, 
Atty Murray, during an election cycle.

Somerville District Court has a terrible reputation.   
 
As one court officer in Middlesex Superior
in Woburn said to me during the TV3 battles:  
"Somerville court?  It's the worst."

Heck, I'm just your roving reporter....
like he was telling me something I didn't already know?

I warned the citizenry that Ted Tomasone - 
ex Somerville clerk -   was a scoundrel and - 
lo and behold - I was right:
Nov 22, 2017 — Somerville District Court clerk magistrate Robert “Ted” Tomasone, who has worked in the court system for more than 50 years, ...

Sheesh, I'm usually right, if only people would listen to me.

The photographs from the bank dated April 1, 2021
belong to the citizenry during an election cycle.

BACK TO SOM. COURT SHENANIGANS:
They threw me out of the clerk's
 office because I had my 
notepad in hand.
 
Unbelievable.  As I always say, 
better to get thrown out of court 
than dragged in."

What courthouse is so fearful of 
what they do that they ask a guy 
with a notepad
to leave. 
 
I think a quick response was 
"OK, no problem,
 I'll go downstairs and file some
 legitimate criminal charges on TV3."   
 
What a joke that place is.

Which is why the notorious Adam Knight truly believes he will walk and not
be held accountable.  
 
Reversing the right decision to give the public the
photographs was the wrong thing to do; it can even be considered election interference.

The system is rigged, Rebecca Murray, and the voters and taxpayers suffer the consequences 
when a legitimate decision is reversed, I say respectfully. 

Maggie Weeks, clerk, also threw this writer out of a magistrate hearing  (is this a pattern with them?) because she was about to put false charges on an 82 year old man courtesy of the scurrilous TV3  
 
(the good news is that I forced the mayor (McGlynn) to shut them down in 2013, but that's a story for another day.) 

As retired Medford officer J.J. McLean said to me on the phone "You won. You won.
And the city is better off for it" (shutting down the untrustworthy 501c3.)

In the courtroom Maggie said "I think you're a reporter."  My response was "Maggie, you know I'm  a reporter, I'm just here for moral support for this man."   

A woman in the courthouse then yelled (from the hall) "I'd be ASHAMED to take an old man to court," but that was the criminal element at TV3 (notice I did not say "alleged criminal element,")
and, as usual I was right.   Maggie Weeks persecuted an innocent 82 year old elder.

I wrote to former judge Lynda Connolly
and, purportedly, 
she put the clerks on court
"probation," 
if there is such a thing,
 after my complaint.   
A late friend of mine told
me that's what our old pal 
Maggie Weeks (with my affectionate
 nickname tagged on
her "The wreck of the Hesperus") 
allegedly told our fellow TV host.
___________________________________________
Lt. Casey seems like a nice enough guy, 
and witholding the evidence is ridiculous.
 
So I guess I'll be contacting lawyers to see 
how we proceed.

Adam Knight is not just a bad person, 
he's a temperamental, moronic sociopath (notice
I did not say "alleged sociopath,") 
and this isn't personal; there are 
a number of sociopaths  on the 
Medford City Council, 
alleged witness intimidator Michael Marks, 
failed chaperone George Scarpelli
who allowed a rape 
or two to happen on his watch in Otis, Mass 
(justGoogle him; he's pathetic,)
uncovicted perjurer Richard 
F. Caraviello - 
who lies to the police with impunity...

So, Attorney Murray, this is not personal, 
any of those individuals on the council 
deserve a full investigation 
(I mean this IS going to the police 
in the To and the CC)
...not that Lt,. Casey doesn't know these facts, 
and that's the heart of the matter.

Why did a citizen have to force a
mayor to shut down 
a violent 501c3 like TV3 when the police 
knew all along 
what a detriment to 
Medford society those individuals
were?

If you think this response is 
intentionally humorous, 
think again. I'm just driving 
the point home by letting 
the facts be compelling....
 
there is a massive cover-up going on.

Rumor has it, the hateful people on the 
city council allegedly hate Adam Knight.

They just don't want their crooked council 
getting more bad press and fear the
blowback during an election cycle.

Were I a betting man would say that 
ex mayor Michael J. McGlynn's 
fingerprints are 
all over the failure of the police 
and the 
court system 
to hold Mr. Knight accountable.

Once again, why am I the
 only person being 
logical about this, 
during an election cycle?

I will be looking into taking 
this in to the 
appropriate courthouse.

Thank you for your time.

Those photographs REALLY need to be 
out in the open 
as there may be no magistrate hearing.  
 
And if there is one, well,
it's Somerville Court
where the fix isn't "just in," 
where the fix is always in.


Respectfully,


Joe Viglione

0 comments: