Friday, July 23, 2021

Hey John Falco, If Kerry Laidlaw is your "best friend," as she claims, Have a Laidlaw/Falco Ticket....It'll Go Over Like a Lead Balloon

12:02 July 24, 2021    344 views in 242 minutes

11:46 pm   333 page views, 226 minutes     1,925,717 all-time, 74,283 to 2 million views

This Powerful News Site Working Overtime for Election 2021


 

As a publicist, I have some great names for the new political tag team!


Falco and Laidlaw

Baldy and the Brat?

Falco and Kerry

The I hate Breanna and I Hate Ruseau Squad

John and Kerry

Falco "Never thought I'd miss Scarpelli as I do now"

https://youtu.be/i3D-ClerxiU


I Could Never Miss You (More Than I Do)"
John sings to George without Paul and Ringo

Finders not keepers, and all that's left is just reminders,
Love in pieces, the debris and the dust of memories,
That linger so long, the heartaches that keep hanging on,
Just wondering where it all went wrong and whether I can start anew,
Oh but I could never miss you more than I do,

Loving you like this oh I could never miss you more than I do,
Loving you like this oh I could never miss you more than I do,

Beggers can't be choosers, and I've had my share of backing nothing,
But losers, but if I searched the whole world over, from pillar to post,
Your the one that I need the most, if I combed this land from coast to
Coast who would take the place of you,
Cause I could never miss you more than I do.
 
I know, I know, Mr. Falco, Kerry's enough to make me go gay too....I mean if I wasn't already, Laidlaw would be the tipping point!  
 
However, unlike you, I am NOT a chubby chaser.  Please be careful that George doesn't roll over in the middle of the night. 
 
Wait! (not "weight")
 
 On second thought...
 
 If it will help Breanna win again...

 Roll away Georgie!
 

0 comments: