Sunday, July 25, 2021

Alleged Victim of Pastor Michael at New England Baptist Church speaks!

 1,096 views at 5:01 pm


I have multiple e mails from this purported / alleged victim: Melissa O. 03/09/2015 
 
Overall I was a victim of extreme child abuse, physical and mental here at the hands of Pastor Michael, Robert Baxter, and many other uncertified teachers at their schooo, New England Christian Academy from 1985-1993. Brian Codi, one of the higher ups along with my mother and her friend, on the order of Pastor Michaels abducted me and against my will dropped me off in a locked home in Union, Mississippi where I was again beaten and tortured for another year until my father and legal guardian rescued me. Those bastards are lucky that by the t ime I knew they could no longer beat me the statutes of limitations ran out. This place is not at all about love. It is a straight up cult. Pastor https://www.yellowpages.com/.../new-england-baptist... Michaels is a TYRANT who uses the Bible and religion as a weapon to control peoople. They are child beaters!\
 
 
Joe Viglione speaks: Deacon Brian Codi went after me with a Bible screaming "Your Lusts, Your Lusts," the demented station manager of TV3, "Big Steve," "I'm a Christian" Marra laughed and said he didn't discriminate "A fag's a fag, a spade's a spade, an N Word is an N Word" (Marra used the word in 2002; in 2013 Mayor McGlynn had enough of the racism and shut them down!) ...it cost me my volunteer position at TV3.  Brian Codi should be in prison for what he did to me, and allegedly others.

0 comments: