Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Medford Housing Authority? Is there a Feb 8, 2022 Meeting Tonight? Where the Heck Do You Find It?

 

Tue, Feb 8 at 1:32 PM
Medford Housing Authority
121 Riverside Ave, 
Medford, MA 02155
Phone: (781) 396-7200


Dear Mr. Driscoll and Mayor Lungo-Koehn:

How does one get on a mailing list to know when there are 
Medford Housing Authority board meetings?

Especially during covid  the Zoom meetings  should be available 
so commissions just cannot push things through without public input.  

With Open Meeting Law requirements are 
these just at the Housing Authority and Clerk Hurtubise's office?

City Events – The City of Medford, MA (medfordma.org)

Can't find it on the city calendar...

I ran a GOOGLE and got a Sudbury Housing Authority Feb 8 meeting.
Does Medford have an excellent site like Sudbury has?

Is there one tonight in Medford?  If there is, how do I view it on Zoom?
Please direct me to Medford's similar site.

I know everyone's friend Breanna Lungo Koehn advocates 
for Transparency, so I'm certain one is out there.  
 
Perhaps I'm just not that good at finding things
at my old age of 67? 

Thanking you kindly ...

Best, 
 

Joe Viglione  

P.S.  Check out my updated  "resume' " of sorts here:  http://joeviglione.com 

DJ Jimi Holl did over two hours of interview with me last Monday Jan 31
It took me from 1 pm on Saturday to 5:45 am Sunday (the Invaders on METV)
to transcribe 40 of the 100 minutes or so that he aired

Gee...didn't know I could talk THAT MUCH after getting shut down week after week
at the Medford City Council...illegally, we should add.

Big audience seems to be reading and hearing it.  Guess that's why Medford
works so hard to limit my speech.   People seem to like what I have to say.



0 comments: