Monday, February 21, 2022

Medford Political Mob vs Our Revolution

 Let the Games Begin!


Our Revolution is now as entrenched as the corrupt old TV3 used to be.   The political virus known as Our Revolution is spreading...and they did what I was preaching the Medford old-timers to do:


ORGANIZE


']'['['['''][][]'`

ANY POLITICAL BATTLE  be it the Garden Club, the Historical Society, The Ken Krause Klub with free pictures of Kleveland Ken morphing into "Ken Medford"....me, I'm Joe Jupiter from the biggest planet in the solar system.

Any political battle needs team strength, but the tiny little factions in Medford are like a real-life Battlestar Galactica - Matt Haberstroh said to me in the TV3 battles "We're with Rumley."  Duh. That might get you a job at the high school, but when you side with Vladmir Putin, Ukraine is in danger of falling, Matt.  Have another drink!

Same with Bob Cappucci: Bob would love me, hate me, but if I didn't push him into my car instead of letting him drive his mother's car half in the bag, he wouldn't have a reason to send me a thank you card.  Chief Sacco should have thanked me too, but there is no thanks in the political hell that is Medford.

My choice for battle was TV3, and had people coalesced around this issue ...together...there's a good chance that alternatives to Our Revolution would have emerged.


What my investigation uncovered was apathy from close to 60,000 people, a corrupt government using that negligence to its advantage, and how the activists get picked on with criminal acts waged against them, and a police force too fucked up to upend the bad system.


We have no TV station, the issuing authority (the mayor) like her predecessors does NOT want "offensive" (read: critical) voices to be heard.


Charter Review was kicked around by Madame Knight, Rick Caraviello and George Scarpelli.  Shame on them.  Now Our Revolution is picking up Tony D'Antonio's issue which Mike Ruggiero hijacked and got one term on the school committee with.   Ruggiero was smart to scoop it up, stupid to insult so many people.  He's off to daddy's farm or something, which is nice for the horsies and wonderful for Medford.


Whatever happened to Mario Martin, Mark Arena, the dude from eMail Chimp?  They were all so hot and bothered to become politicians but couldn't stay in the game.  The time to rise up and fight is now!

0 comments: