Monday, March 21, 2022

Crackpot Herecomeskaren is a Coward in the Boston Herald. Read my responses!

 

      Avatar 

      HERE COMES KAREN I'm not going to vote for diehl but I think that he will win in a land slide if we can stick together and vote republican. It is time to get baker out of office. I will vote for his running mate because we need someone honest in there. I just can't vote for him because he is not the right guy. But I wish him luck and hope he wins

        • Check out my very popular Medford Blog, over 2.2 million hits. You're on it today after my story on transvestite lt governor wannabe

        • AvatarJoe V

          When the first line about her qualifications is that she's a mom ...and she's running with useless Diehl, ha ha ha....you blame the Democrats? Blame Jimmy Lyons and the exquisitely stupid Mass. GOP....ha ha ha...throw all the stones you want, it is YOU who have the loser ticket with classless Diehl and his Trump obsession. Typical Boston Herald story.

            • Avatar
              Here Comes (COWARDLY)Karen

              Joe you are coming across as a scorned woman. A little piece of advice: don't bad mouth people. I never have and never will. I agree with you that diehl will win but I am not going to bad mouth him because he is friends with that piece of crap Lyons. and believe me, diehl is no bargain and a loser, but I will not say one bad thing about him because he has crazy people like you that are f,ing cowards. Insync sings that song, Say nothing if you have nothing to say.


                AvatarJoeV

                Wow, real deflection. 

              •  a)I print my real name intentionally to stand by what I say. You are the loser coward behind a smokescreen. 

              •  b)President Joe Biden hugs his daughter Ashley after being sworn in on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol on January 20, 2021 in Washington, DC. the GOP steals a politician's daughter's diary, spending 40k on it, and loser Trump, with that illegal support, still loses. 

              •  c)Jimmy Lyons is nuts. I went to school with him. He should go back to selling Christmas trees. 


              •  d)glad I got to you. That's my job. You can smear me all you want from the shadows, it proves my point.

          • 0 comments: