Thursday, March 31, 2022

To Jeff Driscoll at Medford Housing Authority My response Thu, Mar 31 at 10:48 AM

Thu, Mar 31 at 10:48 AM 

Hello Mr. Driscoll,


Thank you for your - expectedly - vague response.

I hope Mayor Breanna Lungo-Koehn opens a wide investigation
into the ongoing practices of the Medford Housing Authority.

You, being an attorney, must know that any suspicious activities
at MHA - now and in the future - will continue to be subject to the
strict parameters of THE, not this, but THE law.

My job as a journalist is to get your nonsensical responses on
the public record for other journalists and/or law enforcement.


Thank you for your - expected - response.
 
I'm not psychic...this stuff is easy - to ferret out.

Isn't it time for Ms. Vivian to retire?

For the benefit of the public it sure is.

It's time that the mayor put an intense flashlight on what is
going on over there at the housing authority.  Breanna,
take note, I will be pressing you on this issue.

Where are the meeting minutes?  I can't find them.
They need to be PROMINENTLY on the MHA website
AND Mr. Driscoll, you need to take the mayor up on her
offer to post them on the city website as well.

I find some of the behavior at MHA appalling,
and believe that you are not helping the public as you
are required to do.

It took me a dozen years to shut down TV3. 
With my broken arm my assailant was in criminal court yesterday.

Lo and behold, TV3 Medford's ex president, Frank Pilleri,
and Arthur Deluca showed up to harass me.  This is what I
have to put up with, Mr. Driscoll, for helping the community.

"You won.  You won.  And the city is better off for it."
Detective J.J. McLean in regards to TV3.  Yeah, but it was
JJ's job, not mine.  

"Trust me, Mr. Driscoll, no matter how Luongo long it takes, this
journalist has a good track record of winning, and my writer's pen
is seriously focused on Medford Housing Authority."

Throw all the malarkey at me that you want, my focus -
as a journalist - is on you.

Your responses were not in line with what the public needs.

In hopes of positive change at MHA
 
Respectfully,

Joe Viglione

0 comments: