Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Criminal Case Against Assailant Who Broke Editor's Arm: Why did TV3 Medford Show Up In Criminal Court Today March 30, 2022?

3:46 pm All Time  2206969  Today  882  Yesterday  649  This Month 17,771 Last Month  16070

March 30 5 pm   All Time  2,207,060  Today 973  Yesterday 649  This Month  17862 Last Month 16070

 WITH LITTLE OR NO NEWS MEDIA IN MEDFORD, WE BRING YOU THE NEWS FIRST!


On May 16, 2000 a then-twenty-five year old woman hurled me down a flight of stairs.  She split my right (dominant) arm in half.

I was managing an AirBNB which got  high ratings after my employment.  It seemed the woman was after my job, yet it could have been something more nefarious as I had two stay-away orders on an accomplice of TV3 Medford and on a manager of the station, as well as a six month protective order against its president prior to my employment at the AirBNB.

Exhibit A

See X Ray from Orthopedic Surgeon.


Obviously, since I am the victim in the case, I am a witness as well.

When I was informed on Friday, March 25, that TV 3 was attempting to get involved (for what reason?  Witness Intimidation? It was absolutely stressful, as I pointed out to the D.A.'s office) I promptly sent over to the office of the District Attorney the document from Somerville District Court where Arthur Alan Deluca's accomplice from Urban Arts Media, one Julie Kelleher, was stalking me and had a 1 year and a renewed 3 years of an HPO (Harassment Prevention Order) placed on her.   

I CONFIRMED WITH THE ADA THAT I WOULD BE POSTING SOMETHING here, AND IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT NO ONE AT THE NOW DEFUNCT MEDFORD COMMUNITY CABLEVISION, INC. IS A WITNESS IN THE CASE.   THEY WEREN'T THERE at my home that Saturday morning when that woman punched me repeatedly for 15 minutes or so, THEY HAVE NO STATUS AS WITNESS, AND THEIR CREDIBILITY IS NON-EXISTENT. 

I ALSO FEEL THAT THIS IS THE OTHER SIDE'S ATTEMPT AT WITNESS INTIMIDATION TO HARASS ME BY BRINGING TO THE COURT OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO HARASSED ME.    

What was the defendant's attorney's game-plan and will the court sanction him for this awful stunt?   I have asked for that.

IT WAS IRRATIONAL, IT WAS WRONG, AND ALL IT DID WAS GENERATE DEEP EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ON AN ALREADY SLOWLY HEALING VICTIM.

EXHIBIT b:

DELUCA was gloating that he could have a marine stalk me and that he believed there was nothing I could do.

The court disagreed with "Dr. Rabies," the twisted alias of Deluca, alleged to have harassed his own mother to the point where Elder Affairs had to be called in for the protection of Rose DeLuca, the kind, sweet woman who put a roof over the lazy harasser's head.  No good deed goes unpunished with Arthur Alan Deluca.   When I had to get to work, Deluca would stand in front of my car at 40 Canal Street demanding a ride home.

Deluca is a user, a fraud and a serial harasser.

PART OF THE E MAIL TO THE A.D.A.:

As my lawyer Mike Savage said in a court document,
they BRUTALIZED ME

Enclosed is the first HPO against xxxxxg's friend Julie Kelleher,
ex marine who stalked me.

This whistleblower and journalist shut down the out-of-compliance TV station, and the self-appointed president, Frank Pilleri, stomped on my foot in Somerville District Court, a violent attack at Kelleher's second hearing, the judge noting there was too much animosity and protecting me for three additional years.
________________________________
When Matthew Page Lieberman and his two accomplices attacked me on or about April 10, 2010, twelve damn years ago, the police reported noted three TV3 people of interest and one sole victim: Joe Viglione

The court needs to look at the connections. I've already told the court exactly what I believe should happen legally to these individuals inflicting emotional distress on a witness.

When Elder Affairs had to go to DeLuca's home because Deluca was attacking my family as well as his own sweet mother, you do the simple math.  Say a prayer for Rose Deluca, she didn't deserve being stuck with her lazy, no-good son for the better part of a century!

SO many people have told me how they hate "Dr. Rabies" on TV...with good reason, Deluca is not a very nice person.

Anyone attacking his own over-90 mom, as is alleged, allegedly calling her the "f" word, and having Elder Affairs show up, well, as stated: do the simple math.

I am an elder victim of a very violent assault.  TV3 had Kelleher take photos of me at my home and put a knife dripping with blood over my head.

The judge was furious at the photo and asked me to bring a color image rather than just the black and white.  At the court date I did.  Kelleher's alleged relative representing her was back-pedaling in the courtroom. 

The troubled and unbalanced woman said loudly she was going to "teach" me about the First Amendment.  Look at the pink slip above and see who got the lesson in Free Speech and inappropriate, illegal speech.

Parents need to ask ALL NON-PROFITS about the backgrounds of those teaching their children.  Seriously.

People at the then-Malden Access TV were saying to me that they couldn't figure Kelleher out.   Ron Cox and Anne D'Urso Rose were furious with Kelleher, then they decided to kiss up to her.

Kelleher was at a party where Cox had asked me to, again, get musicians.  She refused to leave.  The police went to her home and told her she had to leave any establishment, even if she showed up before me.

At Stop and Shop Kelleher was 3 feet away from me with a cap on.  What woman wears a cap to go shopping?   It was horrifying, I reported her to the management and she fled, but not before lying to Stop and Shop (now Target) that she had a restraining order on her victim.  She didn't.  She lied.

Kelleher also told Ron Cox the same thing; I went to my car WITH the Malden police, got the HPO for them to read, and Kelleher fled again.

This is a woman who lied at Stop and Shop, who lied at MATV at the most traumatic time in my life - after the death of a loved one.    Kelleher referenced my partner, clearly angry and jealous that I have men who love AND loved me, and that my writings are published around the world, including film reviews that were on the New York Times, quoted in the New York Times (on Jimi Hendrix,) quoted in the Boston Globe (on Jimi Hendrix,) published in the Globe, my music reviews on Rolling Stone.com a decade back, at the time one of the most published authors arguably in the Boston area with over 5,000 reviews/biographies for a major company (which distributed to NY Times, Rolling Stone, eBay, Barnes and Noble, MSNBC, etc.)

You could almost touch the anger from the TV3 crowd and their many accomplices.

And more so after I forced Mayor McGlynn's hand to shut them down.

Personally, I wouldn't want my child taught by a woman stalking a gay man and putting a bloody meat cleaver over his head in a photo.  But if "retired" Ron Cox and Anne D'Urso Rose wanted to pull the wool over parents' eyes, that's blood on their hands.
Beating up on a victim.  How sick.   How pathetic.  Is D'Urso Rose still at the Malden Public Library after pulling that depraved stunt?  Why?

I will be talking to the court about pressing charges.  This is sick stuff.   Look at that X Ray of my arm and look at the HPO, and read the front page of Wicked Local April 2010 regarding Matthew Page Lieberman and his two accomplices.  One of them was arrested twice in one year: for purportedly attempting to blow up Station Landing (charges dismissed,) and for an Amber Alert over some alleged  sleepover by a 50 year old man with a 16 year old; arrested for giving the very young lad booze.

When we forced McGlynn to remove TV3, Detective John McLean said to me "You won. You won. And the city is better off for it."  Truer words were never spoken, but wasn't that why McLean was getting paid $119,000.00 to do the job I had to spend my life savings in court on?

Thanks, Mr. McLean, with friends like you, indeed, who needs enemies.

TV3 Medford can't let it go.
They lost.  They were disgraced publicly, and nine years later they just simply cannot let it go.  That is called OBSESSION.

I will be asking the court how to legally handle this to keep this victim safe.

The court allowed me a wonderful space to wait in with good conversation and peace and quiet while DeLuca and Pilleri were in the hallway.  Why else would they be there except to intimidate me.   My space was next to a room for the police and one of the officers and I talked about movies for a good time.  Bless him.

Thank you to the court for giving me protection from those who have attacked me relentlessly.  Police protection while Arthur Deluca and the removed "president' were out in the hall, where they - really - had no true reason to be there.  Other than to continue their two decades of harassment on the man who legitimately had a mayor shut them down. THAT is called "retaliation," which is all the disgraced TV3 can do these days since I shut the channel OFF.

Ron Delucia, disgraced TV3 Vice President to the Medford City Council, on tape: "I'll be damned if I let you take TV3 away from us."

Well, we did!  Shut down and forgotten!

To which we now ask: "How are things in hell, Ronny!  No longer teaching kids at the high school, no longer ruining access TV. Play "The Math Man" for Satan and he will give you yet another lifetime in Hades. The program, truly, was THAT BAD!

i should know: being a famous film critic
MORBIUS using the Doors "People Are Strange," a la The Matrix with White Rabbit

I was on the critic's list for the 1 pm screening today , wednesday March 30th but missed it because of the court case.

Of course, seeing Art Deluca with a gas mask and his self-appointed president, I got to see a horror film in real life!   People are strange, indeed!


MAKES ONE WONDER, SEEING THIS DISPLAY TODAY, WHO MAY HAVE INSERTED A VIOLENT PERSON IN TO MY HOME


(an AirBNB?  

Anyone can pretty much enter at will) 

AND, AS EVIDENCED BY THE HPO ON KELLEHER, WAS I THE VICTIM OF AN ALLEGED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT BY A BUNCH OF BAD ACTORS THAT DETECTIVE MCLEAN NOTED, ENHANCE THE COMMUNITY BY DISAPPEARING?

LET'S SEE IF J.J. MCLEAN IS HALF THE DETECTIVE THEY CLAIM THAT HE IS.

YOU OWE ME MORE THAN ONE, JOHNNY.  LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE A STAND UP GUY.


0 comments: