Friday, April 15, 2022

BOSTON GLOBE: CONFESSIONS OF THE NEW TV3 DUCK BOAT DRIVER Breanna's USELESS HIRE at TV3 Missing in Action

9:10 am April 16 2022  All Time 2219441 Today  253  Yesterday 711 page views

NO ONE CAN FIND BREANNA'S USELESS HIRE AT TV3

BREANNA IS LOSING IT,

THE MICHAEL DURHAM EVACUATION WAS LIKE RUSSIA LOSING THEIR BIG BOAT IN THE BLACK SEA...

WITH THE NEW RESTRICTIONS ON SPEECH AT THE CITY COUNCIL, AND THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE, MEDFORD TAXPAYERS AND VOTERS ARE SCREWED

Confessions of a former Swan Boat driver
With the Swan Boats opening for the season on Saturday, a previous driver gives an inside scoop on the classic Boston attraction.  

I showed up on my first day and was given the classic Swan Boat driver uniform of dark blue, knee-length khaki shorts, a baseball hat, and two polos (white on Sundays, gray the rest of the time). The long shorts weren’t exactly high fashion, but I quickly realized they were the way to go when your thighs are rubbing against metal and chipped paint all day. That’s just one thing I learned from my short stint at the helm of a giant white swan.  
My colleagues convinced me to share a few other things I learned along the way. Here is a peek behind the curtain.

Read the full story.

0 comments: