Monday, April 25, 2022

Senator Jehlen Doesn't Get It! When They Go Low We Go High Doesn't Work

   Patricia.Jehlen@masenate.gov  State House 24 Beacon St.  Room 424  Boston, MA, 02133 tel 617 722 1578  






Dear Senator Jehlen:

It wasn't pretty when I defeated TV3 Medford, which was, of course,
your job, the job of the mayor, the job of the turn-a-blind-eye Medford Police Department.

Everyone used the "not my department" to run from a black eye on the community.
Except for me.  I stood my ground, paid money for legal fees, and as 
Detective JJ McLean said to me "You won. You won. And the Community is 
BETTER OFF FOR IT."

My hard work and solid reporting benefits Medford.

You asked me at this Mayor's first inaugural "Do you like anybody?"
Well, my Facebook has very little room left, friends from the past six
decades flourish (*the ones still alive, sadly,) attracted to my wit and wisdom, no doubt.

CITY COUNCIL THROWS ROCKS 
You see, Senator, I was nice, polite and caring, as I usually am.
The city council of Medford started throwing rocks at me as 
some of them (Paul A. Camuso, Bob Maiocco, in the beginning
Michael Marks, and Fred Dello Russo Jr.) had an agenda...

a)obedience to Michael J. McGlynn

b)intentionally ignore the outrageous malfeasance of Michael J. McGlynn

Camuso blasting his horn and coming at me in the dark of night in the
city hall parking lot could have hurt someone, Bob Maiocco's disgrace at
Wells Fargo, the sanctimonious hothead should never have been in that
position of power with his alleged dishonesty.

Do you LIKE those immoral individuals, Senator?  They didn't get into the
seat of power by popularity: it was McGlynn working the system to favor
individuals without ethics and, in many of the cases, lacking common sense
and any semblance of intelligence.  Buffoon Rick Caraviello could be 
controlled by McGlynn, so too George Scarpelli - he the negligent chaperone 
of the rape or rapes in Otis, Mass.  These despicable individuals destroy
opportunities.   And now you've got the classless Our Revolution, termites
eating away at the infrastructre of an apathetic citizenry.

Isn't it interesting that A-List Guests appear on my show, from Jodie Foster
to Aerosmith's Joe Perry, Grammy-winner Bobby Hebb, Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame artist Marty Balin of Jefferson Airplane, directors Robert
Zemeckis, Michael Moore, comedians Gallagher, Margaret Cho,
Gilbert Gottfried.

Or that I videotaped Mayor McGlynn when the Republic Parking was
put in place, and Paul Camuso illegally stomped on my free speech
as he was very close friends with the twice-arrested reprobate from
TV3, as was Michael Marks and others.

So I videotape to help the community, Camuso stomps on it,
and you ask if I like anyone?

The Democratic Party submits to the onslaught of Republican
lies and lunacy.   When Medford stops lying about me, I'll stop
telling the truth about them.   I think Michael Douglas said that
in a movie or something

Truth About You Lyrics – Mitchell Tenpenny

Yeah, this town’s been telling me
I’ve done some things I never did
Yeah, the grapevine starts with a glass of wine
And you taking a sip
Every word that you’re saying’s
Another stab to my reputation



Mark E. Rumley gave me some good advice, which I'm sure
he regrets now: "When you're in a fight, fight."

They dragged me in, Senator, and I shut them down.

The formula the McGlynnites used was "let them speak once
or twice, then harass them until they go away."

I never went away, stayed to fight the good fight.  And my
battle WAS and still is THE GOOD FIGHT to better the community.

TV3 Medford no longer exists, and why haven't you 
looked for the missing monies with the AG's office,
as I have?

Elizabeth Warren came out fighting, finally: 
“Kevin McCarthy is a liar and a traitor,” Warren said.  “This is outrageous. 
And that is really the illness that pervades the Republican leadership right now – 
that they say one thing to the American public and something else in private.

Would love to see you, Senator Jehlen, point the finger at the Brady-listed
Police Department, the DPW, THE MEDFORD HOUSING AUTHORITY,
WHICH IS BEYOND CORRUPT, the television station, the superintendent
of schools, the felon on the school committee AND the school committee
itself, and that walking embarrassment, of course, the city council.

Negligent Neil Osborne needs to go. Lisa Evangelista and Jackie Piques,
what a waste of resources.  Combine those jobs, give them to Steve Smirti
and give the taxpayers a break.

How can you be proud of Adam Hurtubise in his Farmer Jones outfit
swearing in police and fire and possibly conducting weddings looking
like W.C. Fields on a bender?   It's a sick joke played on the city....I've
never SEEN so many City Council agendas re-called even under the
highly unethical bigot, felonious Edward P. Finn who skipped out on a
subpoena to criminal court, after his criminal misdeeds.

And you ask me if I like anyone, Senator?

I like you, I like Breanna, if I spank the both of you it is only
because you deserve it! But with friends on Facebook nearing
5,000 it is a delightful mix of music industry professionals 
from the 1970s and 1980s, friends from way back when,
writers, editors, filmmakers...and secretly strangers come
up to me in Medford and THANK ME.  "Joe, Thank You, I
can't do it anymore" one elder fellow with a cane said to me.
I do not know his name, but many strangers thank me for 
spending the time and energy to focus a light on the absolute
malfeasance that encroaches the city limits from within.

You can mock me in public, Senator, when I support you, but you do a
disservice to your constituents.  

1)Joe Viglione exposed the L'Italien report and the ugly truth about
the Medford Police Department, so highly flawed

2)Joe Viglione shut down TV3, exposed Adam Knight's "wanton destruction,"
Isaac "Zac" Bears disturbing the police and police report, helped Breanna,
Stephanie Burke, Bob Penta when TV3 smeared them relentlessly by
cleaning up the WordPress pages, which was hard, hard work.

Mr. Penta and Breanna Lungo-Koehn thanked me, Stephanie Burke
did not.  And there you have it.

I defer to Alice Cooper:

"I Used to Be Such a Sweet Sweet Thing till they
Got a hold of me
I opened doors for little old ladies
I helped the blind to see."
NO MORE MR. NICE GUY - Alice Cooper
Theme to my 91.5 WMFO show
_________________________________________

Let me give you some advice on Medford, from the
school of hard knocks:  They let you complain once
or twice, then they intimidate you, then they come after
you.

I got their memo, and I burned it.  That angered them.

You can't get over 2 million hits on a blog in Saugus,
in Lynn, in Woburn...it's pretty difficult to do.

But with ZERO media in Medford someone has to expose
Marice Edouard-Vincent's poor judgment, Lisa Evangelista's
ludicrous excuse for an information service, and that a fellow
who stole from a school is now making decisions on Christopher
Columbus, at the expense of pens, paper and books for the
school kids.

What the hell is wrong when people don't fight like Elizabeth
Warren is now fighting.    Liz, I've been doing that fighting 
for most of my life, and like J.J. McLean noted "The city is
the better off for it."

 You can subscribe to my creative writing course, or read my
work on how to put a flashlight on corrupt politicians, but I'd
rather you just tell the mayor to give me the keys to the TV station.

Then Senator (and J.j. McLean) watch me REALLY show how
to make the city "better off for it."

Right now I'm in a radio chatroom (it's actually part of my work.)
The host was Dr. Storella's 2nd cousin (his father first cousin, of course)
The DR used to do the teeth of the cousins when they had no money,
for free:

He did dental work for all us cousins 
when we had no money.
(the host of the radio show)


Here's what I wrote in the radio chat:
Medford suffers because Dr Storella spent money on huge boards with an outline of 
what the city should do; the useless council ignored him, 
then last Tuesday they were all praising him, 
I wanted to throw a bottle at the TV, the hypocrites

So when you ask if I like anyone, Honorable Senator, along with the late Johnny Byers, the late Gilbert Gottfried, and now the
late John Storella, lots of people. Who would have thought that a good friend of mine was actually Dr. Storella's cousin and we
didn't know that until today when I referenced the doc in a mass e mail to musicians.


Respectfully, yours truly and all that

 
 

Joe Viglione  

p.s. ELIZABETH WARREN TOOK RUMLEY'S ADVICE, WHEN YOU'RE IN A FIGHT, FIGHT
THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO FOLLOW MY FORMULA, NATIONALLY, AND FIGHT

P.O. Box 2392

Woburn MA 01888

0 comments: