Wednesday, April 27, 2022

ZAC BEARS MATCH.COM PROFILE - PARODY

 hI,

my code name for Match.com is Kim Jong Zack.

My height is 5.2 like Kim Jong=un only I am wider

So wide, infact, Adam Hurtubise had to develop a SECOND elevator on the SECOND floor just to accommodate both of us.

Girls, boys, men, women, I don't discrimate, no one has dated me thus far.  All transgender are welcome, in fact, I would date a rock if I could get a french kiss out of it.


Look, I'm VP of a city council and collect about 31k annually.   Have never seen this much money in my life so if any prostitutes want to masquerade as my girlfriend and refuse to tell Police Chief Jack Buckley that you are actually women of the night, I'm your guy...and being this poundage I promise you, I will not get on top


To respond to Match.com  write to 

CHUBBYCHASERSANONYMOUS@MATCH.COM


7:58 PM  aPRIL 27

All Time2227088
Today656
Yesterday822
This Month19149

Last Month18741

0 comments: