Sunday, April 24, 2022

Legendary Access Producer to Cut the Cord this Week! Moves to New Office in one City, New Apartment in another Town

April 25 2021 All Time 2225182 Today 402 Yesterday 619  This Month 17243   10:47 am 

 write me:  P.O. Box xxxxxx  Back to xxxxx  NH....but I will still be watching the city of Medford ....far, far away from the Fabulous One is a Delight!   Have a Nice Day!   Don't worry, my music office is right around the corner and I will be there xxx percent of the time!     Like Ghost Whisperer, I'll be around!!!  Got to...as we are are soon pressing charges on Steve the Stalker.

1:41 am All Time 2224930  Today 150  Yesterday 619   April 24


Legendary Public Access Producer to Cut the Cord this Week!

...hey, I'm funny, not smug. But as I move into my new apartment (never lived in an apartment in my life; but it will be good to have the business in a separate office and my private life my private life) I figure, why not ...

So Verizon is NOT available where my apartment is BUT I have Paramount + for Star Trek and for the Beatles Disney + - of course ...so why do I need a TV? I mean there's a TV at the office, but my computer screen is plenty big enough. Don't need landline, don't need TV, and paying $140 a month is too much $$$ to give cable TV providers so come May 1, I will get my movies online. OK, my commentary for this Sunday evening. Streaming lets me stop and start movies, and movies I study:

Cord-cutting: The process of cancelling a cable or satellite subscription and getting TV shows and movies by other means.
How to Cut the Cord and Stream TV - The New York Times

0 comments: