Saturday, April 23, 2022

How To Get Under The Skin of Illiterate Boston Herald Readers! They're as EASY as REMOVING a CORRUPT MEDFORD OFFICIAL or TWO

2:46 pm All Time2223986
Yesterday608
This Month16047
Last Month18741

 Silly Billy replied to you on Lowry: Ron DeSantis – a voice of the new Republican party 3 days ago

Silly Billy
Silly Billy  3 days ago

Do you proof read what you say.Idiots like me who read the Herald.What the fuck are you on this page if you didn't read the Herald.FUCKIN' MORON.AND SILLY BILLY IS A NICKNAME,I have a few more.Asshole is my favorite.You can call me by my first name Fuckin'.If you want my real name it's William Moroney.Happy now.And guess what you fuckin' two time loser I'm a registered Democrat voter my whole life.Suck on that motherfucker!P.S. how's the price of gas and everything else the past year shit for brains?

Joe Viglione
Joe Viglione  a few seconds from now

All the Invective from Silly Billy Illiterate. Tremendous. 

What an example of Herald readership! So much baloney from William Moroney!

0 comments: