Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TV 3s TOTALLY TRIVIA IS BACK...ONLINE

 HOSTESS OF TOTALLY TRIVIA:

honestly, Joe. You really want me to believe that Homosexual’s lack the capacity to appreciate female beauty? WTF? I, too, am a Wes Welker guy…err…girl.


JOE V RESPONDS ON FACEBOOK IN A JOEL FEINGOLD POST

Joanne, I think you've known me long enough to know when I'm joking. If you are asking me to judge beauty, I think Kathryn Bridget Moynahan is more attractive than a thin, thin model, but what do I know? I also think Gisele Caroline Bündchen and Moynahan have more chemistry with each other (have you seen the photos of them together?) There are all those rumors of Tom with Wes and Tom with Julian Edelman ...gossip in the bars (same with Nomar Garciapara and Lou Merloni) ...handsome men out on the road together...Bridget and Gisele have to do SOMETHING with the guys away all that time. Oh, and that's my theory, not a joke.

P.S. I am NOT attracted to Matt Damon or Ben Affleck but those two are DEFINITELY a pair.


10:39 pm stats

All Time2226494
Today62
Yesterday822
This Month18555
Last Month18741
As the plane was going up with my girlfriend (I prefer men, she enjoyed both men and women) I said "Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Randy Rhoads of Ozzy's group, All of Thin Lizzy, Steve Marriott of Humble Pie, John Bonham...they're all dead. What am I doing on this plane?" She just smiled. Despite what the book says about her, she and Morrison just held hands as people entered the room and nothing happened...you heard that here first

0 comments: