Friday, January 24, 2020

Massachusetts Vote on Sanctuary State

1,526,691 @ 11:04 pm 
1,526,666@10:12 pm
1,526,630 @ 9:02 pm
82 page visits  from 7 pm to 9:01 pm, 122 minutes


This ought to delight our Republican friends on this page:
The Safe Communities Act is meant to limit interaction between local law enforcement agencies and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Among other things, the bill would prevent law enforcement and court personnel from asking a person about their immigration status and set limits for when they could notify ICE of someone’s impending release from custody.




Play The Doors - The Soft Parade - here:


The Doors "The Soft Parade"
Can you give me sanctuary

I must find a place to hide
A place for me to hide

Can you find me soft asylum
I can't make it anymore
The Man is at the door

Ray Manzarek of The Doors visited Medford 40 Canal Street https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p-AUo1w45w