Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Mayor to Meet with School Superintendent

1,528,573 @ 9:59 am
299 since 7 pm last night 


6:50 pm 1-28-2020
Thanks to the mayor, we finally got a response!
https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2020/01/response-from-school-dept.html

_________________________
9:59 am post 
MAYOR TO MEET WITH SUPERINTENDENT

THIS IS REFRESHING IN MEDFORD!

GOD BLESS THE NEW MAYOR

“Hi ... it's Breanna I just want to give you a call back I got your message I am meeting with the superintendent today so I will discuss this one with a number of other things with her when I meet with her ... I'm going to go back and look through emails to so I know exactly what Records ....(the transcript from the iphone was not complete editor) question talking about  ...hope you're well thank you bye-bye…”
Sent from my iPhone