Sunday, June 27, 2021

Rumley Allegedly Called Breanna Lungo Koehn a "FXXNG BITCH" In Public. What Kind of Unethical Fraud Would Do That?

 We received a tip from a reliable source that the Ex City Solicitor once called Mayor Lungo Koehn a "FUXXING BITCH"

 

Mark, you being such a son of a bitch, you would know!

Like an infant without his teething ring and rattle, Rumley loves controlling the press if he can.   He will put his TAXPAYER FUDED e mail on the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH WEBSITE and no one calls him out on the non-separation of church and state until I do.

 

So then, like a 7 year old with his pants down, he goes running to one of my lawyers and says he's going to sue the press for a parody on his hypocrisy.

 

I post the photo (that was already all over Facebook, I hear) of Rumley inviting an inappropriate woman (Stephanie Muccini-Burke) to his son's wedding, and - voila - he sends me a note that if it causes trouble for his son, he's going to sue me.


Really, Mark?    Are you on drugs, Mr. Rumley?  Time to send you to a treatment center.  No sane or reasonable person would single out someone to persecute when you failed to do the same with your allegedly blackmailing extortionists from the failed 501c3.

 

So Rumley attacks me with a vengeance, and gives a pass to those who humiliated him on the access station.

 

Rumley attacks me when that photo was all over Facebook

 

Why does Mark Rumley get a hard on whenever I reiterate what's already been said about him?


Because he's an obsessed and fixated stalker, who goes to Somerville Court to attack me, only to have it blow up in his crooked face when Judge Yee throws Mark off the witness stand for not being a witness.

 

Oh, because he was a witness in a trial he tried to say I engaged in post-witness intimidation or something equally ludicrous.

 

Public figure Mark E. Rumley is out to get Breanna Lungo-Koehn. With all his pontificating that he will behave as Jesus does in the letter to my lawyer, he allegedly calls Breanna a "fucking bitch," something I can assure you Jesus would NOT say.

 

Look at this horse manure Rumley allegedly spent city time writing to one of my lawyers.  Rumley - not 1/50th of the lawyer my counselor is, whining and complaining about the Free Press and Free Speech ....Mark Rumley is such a loser.   Only a SON of a bitch would know if a woman is a "fxxxxng bitch."   It takes one to know one.

 

But I use the word ALLEGEDLY while Mike McGlynn's consigliere, forever indebted to McGlynn and unable to get a real job outside of city lawyer pennies, Rumley never used ALLEGEDLY in what he gave to the press last week. Rumley calls it FACT.

 

He's nuts.


RUMLEY DUMB LETTER FULL OF LIES

While It is indeed Mr. Viglione's intention to cause distress, I am tiring of his blather.

I have decided that, presently, the course of action that I will follow is to keep Mr. Viglione in my prayers. Jesus tells us all to forgive those who persecute. I will do so.
in my opinion Mr Viglione is an isolated and fearful man who attempts to sustain himself on venom and hate. "
 
Ha Ha, no you thieving reprobate; I'm obviously a man of great courage, and I'm not afraid of you. Calling a respectful city councilor and lady like Lungo-Koehn a "fucking bitch," allegedly, and then getting in a rage and pissed off because she won't keep your toxicity and hate on as "of counsel" is a sad, pathetic lawyer who does NOT deserve a license to practice law.
 
It is you, Mark Rumley, sneaking letters off to my attorney to attempt to run up my legal bills, yelling at Michael Marks at the city council, you are the isolated and fearful man who attempts to sustain himself on venom and hate.

This reporter is only HELPING the city you hurt, and if you want me to investigate why as a father it seems you are a complete and utter failure, just keep pushing me, Mr. Rumley, just keep pushing me, you lawyer with unclean hands, a dirty mind, and an unethical way of conducting yourself.

I submit that Mark Rumley couldn't come clean on the TV3 monies because he was on the board and didn't stop it;  I believe with every fiber of my being that Rumley was as culpable as the three stooges who ran the station into the ground, with help from  McGlynn's consigliere.
 
MORE TO COME 
  Mr Rumley took an oath, swore to God, these words:

 I will not wittingly or willingly promote or sue any false, groundless or unlawful suit, nor give aid or consent to the same   https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2019/05/rumleys-bad-actions-ruining-medford.html


0 comments: