Saturday, June 26, 2021

SENDING THIS GIBBERISH TO BREANNA: CHILDISH CITY SOLICITOR SMEARS ME TO ONE OF MY LAWYERS; WHAT A DISGUSTING DISPLAY

L00K AT THIS SICK DISPLAY FROM CHILDISH, IMMATURE MARK RUMLEY


RUMLEY TRIED TO FRIGHTEN ONE OF MY LAWYERS....MY LAWYER WAS TAKEN ABACK AND REALIZED HE HAD GIVEN RUMLEY TOO MUCH CREDIT.


⁠A late friend of mine *(initials J.B.,) notable in Medford, replied to me "Who would want Solicitor Rumley's prayers?" 

 I agreed wholeheartedly.


FOUR YEARS AFTER I COMPLAIN TO CITY HALL ABOUT MARK E. RUMLEY, HE WENT TO MY LAWYER BEHIND MY BACK
Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:29:41 PM

"An email document purportedly sent on Apr 29, 2012 4:17:53 PM allegedly from Mark Rumley’s city e mail account, purportedly on company time, making disparaging remarks about my character to my own lawyer and directly or indirectly warning my lawyer to fear his client; this is a key document that Rumley sent behind my back, malicious in nature, and important."


Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM

While It is indeed Mr. Viglione's intention to cause distress, I am tiring of his blather.

I have decided that, presently, the course of action that I will follow is to keep Mr. Viglione in my prayers. Jesus tells us all to forgive those who persecute. I will do so.
in my opinion Mr Viglione is an isolated and fearful man who attempts to sustain himself on venom and hate. 

His insecurities leads him to dark behavior. Its more pathetic than sad.

In any event I will keep him in my prayers. I will not listen to those who want to tell me of his bog entries because, using your word, they are blather, childish rants from a grown man who is unquestionably unhappy and who lives in a world of delusion.

From this day forward his world will not enter mine.
Best Regards,
Mark Rumley

I will pray for you too xxxx. You are on a perilous path with this man. Be careful.
Sent from my iPad

0 comments: