Saturday, June 26, 2021

EXPLOSIVE COMPLAINT ON NEIL OSBORNE AND RICK CARAVIELLO FILED BY JOE VIGLIONE MAY 19, 2021. CITY HAS HIRED OUTSIDE COUNSEL

 CITY HAS HIRED OUTSIDE COUNSEL TO DISCUSS MY DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT AGAINST OSBORNE AND CARAVIELLO

MAY 19, 2021


SENT TO NEIL OSBORNE, 

ADAM HURTUBISE AND BREANNA
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 11:53:28 PM EDT

Subject: Civil Rights Complaint Form 

May 19, 2021 11:43 pm


Neil Osborne
85 Geo P. Hassett Drive
Medford MA 02155

Hello Mr. Osborne,

The area to place the vital information on the complaint form didn't allow for typing.

As evidenced by the May 4 and May 18 city council meetings, Council President Caraviello
used a fraudulent petition composed by the city clerk to TWICE deny my speech.

It was not the petition that I wrote.  They made it up and pawned it off on the community.

Mr. Hurtubise and I were professional with each other until Hurtubise committed the blatant fraud.

As you certainly know, Mr. Osborne, Caraviello lied to the police to file phony charges on a
journalist.  Caraviello, and Sgt. Mackowski, looked like damn fools in a court of law, but their
endgame was to go after my bank account.  It was criminal.  Caraviello allegedly lied to the
judge and jury.

You certainly know how they've attacked me, yet you do nothing.  You take your paycheck
and you don't rock the boat.  That is sad.  

Indeed, I sat in your office, told you I would be videotaping the Disability Commission on
Facebook live, and Rachel Tanenhaus, once voted onto a radio board, as I was, denied me.

You both were found in violation of the Open Meeting Law.

So how can we trust you, Mr. Osborne?

What do I want?   For you to DEMAND the childish city council president do his job
and allow free speech at council chambers.

I want to speak at the council on May 25th, speech that was denied me due to Caraviello's incessant retaliation

As unprofessional as you failing to uphold the Open Meeting Law, Neil, vis-a-vis the
disability commission, you can't pass this off on Breanna like you did before when you
told me it went up the Mayor Muccini-Burke "food chain."

Take some responsibility, Neil.  I see you like to Tweet a lot and pose for the Medford Transcript,
but it isn't about you.  It's about doing your job, which I believe you fail to do.

Caraviello should have recused himself because of his illegal attack on me.  He refused to.
Rick Caraviello is like a 5 year old in a candy store. He abuses the power and is clueless.

Robert's Rules of Order?   I call them Richard's Rules of Disorder.

Until Neil Osborne stands up and fights for people, as I do, you won't have the credibility
you think you do.  But you do have that golden paycheck.

I filed about elder rights at the city council, you told me it goes "up the food chain."

Take some personal responsibility, Neil.  I want this complaint on the record, and I want some results.  Free speech.  Transparency.  

Where is it in Medford?
 
 

Joe Viglione 

0 comments: