Saturday, June 26, 2021

we get letters: Woman Calls Out Rumley on Facebook, Will Rumley Attempt to Bother Her Attorney and Sue Her Too???

3,487 page views at 6:02 pm in 46 hours and 2 minutes!    With 1,440 minutes in a day, that's two page views per minute, Mr. Rumley.  Imagine that!!!!! No wonder you are so fixated on me as you attack a good, honest woman who is Mayor of the city not affiliated with her arch-enemy, Mike McGlynn 

See stats below

From Facebook reader

Fake Christian, in my opinion. One of the few times I attended a city council meeting, I saw Rumley step away from the podium. He acted as if he was vomiting regarding the next person at the podium. Can you believe the childish behavior from a city solicitor and church deacon? Disgusting! 


JV RESPONDS:

______________________________________________

I remember that.   I saw it or was there.   Just horrible.

He threatened to sue me for calling him a religious hypocrite. 

My lawyer said "apologize" because Rumley kept bothering my attorney attempting to run up my legal bills. 

He is a very sad person. 

Everything he wrote about me in that letter is about himself because I'm a happy camper playing with my record albums and enjoying life

At the time if I sued Rumley I would have had to have had another attorney as mine would have become a witness and couldn't be my counsel.


That's how Rumley plays the game in Medford


Everything he wrote about me in that previous letter, Rumley was saying about himself.  Rumley's glass house can afford him no stones to throw.  I know quite a bit about Rumley's private life and he's hardly a happy person.


He threatened me after I posted the photo of Stephanie Burke giving the finger allegedly at his son's wedding.


What kind of father brings this kind of vulgar riff raff to his own son's wedding?  It was the laughing stock of Facebook I hear BEFORE it was sent to me




Being a real Christian, who makes mistakes, but is sincere, I will - at this time - not publish what I know about why Mark Rumley is such a miserable, hateful and malicious human being.  All the things he said about me was actually Mark speaking about himself.


6:02 pm Saturday night, 1,314 hits in 22 hours  Wow.

On a Saturday when people are at parties or the beach.

1,897,696 all-time page views; 102,304 to two million

All Time1897696
Today1314

Yesterday2173

0 comments: