Thursday, June 30, 2022

Fat Guy Singing Me "Moon River"

Moon River, Andy Williams ....were it "Close To You" it would have been even worse!

https://youtu.be/L_jgIezosVA 


Just looking for some peace and quiet

we get some fat guy starting a riot

Bad enough a stalker so eager beaver

to break into my home, wielding bloody meat cleaver

It took more than a legal bazooka

to remove board member Arthur DeLuca 


I'll blast out Sutherland Brothers

and Quiver

if an out of tune fat guy

tries to sing me "Moon River"

I'm a kind and generous fellow

feeling like he's always stalked by

a Rick Caraviello


There's Deanna Deveney / licking the frosting

A nice new neighborhood, but someone accosting

Thinks he's my best new friend, but he's an Indian Giver

 I don't wanna  hear some fat guy

singing MOON RIVER


We had to put up with Obi Ron-Kenobi Cox

and deal with the likes of / Dabb's Locks

caught in a world of perpetual hate

with ninety percent of them / way overweight

0 comments: