Thursday, June 30, 2022

Hey Neil Osborne, I found a "Some of my Best Friends are Gay" Quote. Will You Prosecute? Of Course You Won't

 Steven Beeber, Jewish punk was on my TV show....so I slowly, methodically said..."Some of my best friends are.......PUNKS"

He loved it.

Some of my best friends are Jewish too, so what?

I also have Black Jewish friends...and some of my friends are....HOMOSEXUAL!


Lance Jordan, my late ex boyfriend Donald, so humorous and precise, had a fictional gay character he would use to mock homophobes that he called "Lance Loveguard!"  Ya gotta love it.




YAHOO REJECTS MY COMMENT

Your reply on Former Trump Staffer Alyssa Farah Says She Led Cassidy Hutchinson to Liz Cheney: ‘That’s How This Shocking Testimony Came About’ (Video) has been rejected as it contains content that is in breach of our community guidelines.


Posted 6/30/2022, 17:56
 
The Secret Service attacked by a fraud president is a huge embarrassment. Ornato and Engel look really really dumb in this. They'd rather lie than admit that they were attacked by an obese orange-haired pervert.

0 comments: