Saturday, March 30, 2019

By The Standard of Government Officials...the population is screwed...

1,331,100 @ 9:00 pm

MICHAEL MARKS WAS WRONG IN THIS VIDEO AND SHOULD APOLOGIZE

THE CITY SOLICITOR WEARS A BAKER'S DOZEN HATS...AND HE SHOULD NOT BE INSULTED BY LIMITING HIM TO TWO HATS!!!! 

Michael Marks: You're Wearing Two Hats Tonight
1:18 in on the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdIBJlksJJA

Mark Rumley: "No, I wear one, the city solicitor...and I will not be insulted in this fashion"

1:24 Michael Marks: "And you should not be!"
(what should the horse's ass lawyer not be?? Should not be the city solicitor?  Bravo, Mr. Marks!" :)

_________________________________
"I'm the teacher of the year! And I will not be Insulted in this Fashion"  "Dr" Heidi Riccio!

And from the film IN AND OUT:

PETER: I'm gay.

But he's not

the teacher of the year!

I am,

and this belongs to me! 
 
 http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/in-and-out-script-transcript.html
 
 
 "I'm Jimmy DiPaola and I'm the Middlesex Sheriff and I will not be insulted in this fashion"

Badda Bing!

___________________________________
I'm the state trooper getting overtime and I will not be insulted in this fashion....your honor..."

I'm Marian Ryan and just because I had a loopy ADA press false charges on a journalist for making a joke about not breathing to make the gay undertaker like his colleague, just because that probably violated my oath of office, I'll just have to double down and make ADA Raquel Frisadi the chief of cold cases!  Then she can visit Freddy Dello Russo, Jr. for a cold one!   A cold one!  Cold cases!  Get it!

Doug Bragengast: Bad joke of the day

Marian "Petty" Ryan:  I will NOT be insulted in this fashion!

Doug: And you should not be!
_________________________________
Hi, I'm Rick Caraviello, Falco's not the Council President, I'm the Council President, I was just saying Falco could have the votes to be nice, but I'm the council president who lies to the police and files false charges...and admitted under oath in criminal court to being "on the list" of the Top Ten S.O.B.'s in Medford.  I will not be insulted in this fashion....waaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Mark Tonello pulls out a hanky, wipes the tears from Caraviello the fat sloth, and says "And you should not be."
_________________________________

"I'm Ron Cox, the Executive Director of MATV, aiding and abetting wrongful conduct, and I will NOT be insulted in this fashion..."

"I'm Bob Covelle, disgraced Ex Executive Director of the Medford Housing Authority and I will not be insulted in this fashion."

Pam Sirri: Bocci with Bobby???

Vivian Vance: Now play nice, boys!
_________________________________ 

"I'm John Falco, council president, and so what if I let two little kids possibly see a state rep grab the package of the then city council vice president. Just because I let them see sexual harassment in the flesh, I will NOT be insulted in this manner."

"I'm George Scarpelli, and I will punch your fucking kids in the fucking mouth if they talk about the rape in Otis, Mass, and I will not be fucking insulted in this fucking manner!"

Boyfriend John Falco "And you should not be."   He's a boy and he's George's friend.  We're not implying anything else, but if you got on the bottom with George out in Otis Mass you'd be as thin as Mr. Falco too....oh it's a parody of public figures...grow up!

What's worse?  A parody of Falco on the bottom of Fatso, or Fatso Scarpelli threatening to punch your athlete kid in the mouth?

You do the simple math.

I, Mark Rumley, wear one hat, that of the Board of Directors of TV3, and I will not be insulted in this manner!

I, Mark Rumley, wear one hat, that of a BCA: bill collector  allegedly, and I will not be insulted in this manner

Michael Marks: And you should not be.


I'm Harvey Alberg, and though I used the TV3 airwaves for my infomercial, I had to file for bankruptcy...so instead of the weather man, I'm the whether or not man, a.k.a. the bankrupt money manager, and I will not be insulted in this manner.


I'm Ron Delucia, con-artist, trying to sell the city council on toxic mold syndrome, and I will not be insulted in this manner and will put some toxic mold on your forehead on White Trash Meth Lab Wednesday!


I'm Arthur Deluca, known elder basher, and I will not be insulted in this manner!

I wear one hat, that of the Michael McGlynn,s water boy, and I, Mark Rumley, will not be insulted in this manner

Marks: And you should not be.
_______________________________________
I'm the author of the Rumley Report and wear one hat and will not be insulted in this manner.




Mark Rumley: No one pays attention to his blog.
 All one million, three hundred and thirty-one thousand and one hundred hits....NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION...1,331,100 ...I'm The City Solicitor and I Will Not Be Insulted in this Fashion!