Friday, March 29, 2019

JUST SPOKE TO AG'S OFFICE ABOUT TV3 MEDFORD - RUMLEY IS A LIAR ABOUT TV3 MEDFORD





According to Jacobson’s review conducted for MCC, the organization had only $95,555 in expenses for the fiscal year ending April 30, 2014, indicating a positive balance.
Rumley said he wants to learn what MCC submitted to the AG’s office before taking legal action against MCC.

“I have been considering it,” he said. “But before I do it, I would like to ask the AG [for more information].“

TV3 has been off-air since March 2013.

Rumley added the AG’s office still has more work to do on the case.

“The AG office charitable division has not completed its inquiry into the petition of MCC to voluntarily dissolve and that inquiry revolves around the sufficiency of the documents that have been provided to date,” he said. “They told me that as long as the investigation is pending, they will not give me the documents.“
Station’s future