Thursday, March 21, 2019

What a morning! What an Afternoon...

1,327,400 @ 12:31 pm
1,327,396 12:20 pm
13,378 for the past month 3-21-19
__________________________________
      At my age I'm too old for all this activity!

   So I'm up at 7:30 am after collapsing around Twilight Zone time...a couple of mornings of writing up at 5 AM.

    Our new rock & roll maggy is doing fantastic, I spend most of my time writing on that.  Over 5,100 hits for the month*, so you see, when I put my mind to it, we know how to get page views.
Twitter is essential and we are working with many others, multiple twitter accounts that our associates are also blasting stuff out on, and - voila - we have a new and vibrant rock magazine.

    Not like I haven't done that before, but in 2019 it is more of a concerted effort, and I'm in full control (Stephanie rolls eyes,) so it is filling the void left by another magazine that ended 15 months ago.  A colleague with the bucks $$$ is working on buying the old mag and putting us (as in me and my multiple personalities) in charge, and we can simply merge the two.

    So I awake at 7:30 am and fall asleep again and wake up to a zillion messages on the private phone...a cup of tea and BINGO, I've resurrected myself and start the day.

     There are many on this site craving for bits about my private life.  Their existences so dull that they get a vicarious thrill out of my exploits and such.

    Their derivative lifestyles are bland until they substitute - or maybe a better word is "replace" their listless lives with my rants and comings and goings. 

    Substitute, Institute, Prostitute...it's all the same in the bland city of Medford under Stephanie Queenie Burke.


*By comparison, Medford Info Central just on cruise control has thirteen thousand three hundred and seventy-eight for the month. Of course over here we are spoiled. During the 2015 election we were getting 3,000 hits a day!  And there was a buzz on the street about the blog and its power.

We jump for joy at 5100 today on the rock magazine

Rock Mag  12:34 pm 3-21-19

Pageviews today
65
Pageviews yesterday
172
Pageviews last month
5,106
Pageviews all time history
228,915

  When these numbers for Medford Info Central are actually low:
3-21-19  12:34 pm

Pageviews today
324
Pageviews yesterday
427
Pageviews last month
13,378
Pageviews all time history
1,327,400



One tends to get spoiled when you've had outrageous numbers, but were 5,106 is a breakthrough for the rock mag (as a club calendar it hovered between 3700 and 4,000) you can see the potential of adding the right content and promoting it in the right way.

It's mind boggling at my age the amount of work one has on his plate.  Meetings, writing, research...

and a world to conquer, beyond the fractured borders of the city of Medford.

Why doesn't McGlynn just combine Revere, Somerville, Malden and Medford and announce himself king?  Allegedly, that's what he's up to...but in our other world, we don't have time for his political nonsense and mayhem.  When the citizens revolt I'll catch it on CNN...