Saturday, March 23, 2019

Donato Office Hours

1,329,310 @ 3:37 pm
1,328,290 @ 2:45 pm


 Come by my office, I'm Paul Donato,
and this can happen to you:




So my girlfriend Susan don't find out what I'm doing with you
my roommate Mark Rumley can set up appointments



As well as my partner in crime, the woman photographed with me here - Dark Horse, indeed!
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=960&bih=464&ei=Fn6WXPyTC8yzggeMra7ACQ&q=mayor+burke+paul+donato&oq=mayor+burke+paul+donato&gs_l=img.3...1768.4826..5151...0.0..1.200.1414.22j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0j0i5i30j0i8i30j0i10i24j0i24.pRIEE2vtCZs#imgrc=9eLTSphqtGALoM:



Oh, and by the way, the editor of this blog is such a hypocrite.
I know he slept with the guy who gave him this beautiful NorthFace Jacket, and the beautiful jeans he's wearing...

so what's the difference?  He sleeps with a guy and gets jeans and a jacket; I grab Michael Marks and give Marks a job at the State House...allegedly!

Oh, that's right, the editor's "in love," and I'm just a state rep sex maniac!   It's all semantics!
so why can't I grab the ass of a City Council Vice President at the VFW and, when he told his friends he didn't "feel anything," I grabbed his sweet spot in front of the little kids at the high school's grand opening of the TV station.   Betcha felt it now, Michael, right?

Hey Joe, (good Hendrix cover,) you went to Martha Coakley to report my actions?   To paraphrase Porky's, the movie, Martha TOLD ME TO DO IT!   HA HA....Martha scripted it!   She wanted Michael Marks to Man Up!   And now he's up at the State House too...allegedly...