Thursday, June 24, 2021

School Committee Debate #1: Paul Ruseau vs. Kerry Laidlaw

845 @ 10:04 am June 25, 2021

462 views at 12:10 am in 4 hours 10 minutes.  250 minutes, 462 views

this is a parody involving two rather mean spirited people who are running for school committee.

They are both certifiable...so let's have some fun at the expense of these crazed candidates for public office.    It goes without saying that if you vote for either of them you need your head examined.

_________________________________________________ 

Hi, I'm Candy Casphagnetti, M.C. of tonight's debate. I'm not used to these high heels...at 103 years old it is hard for me to adjust to my sex change too.


Let the debate begin!   Start with Kerry, Kerry Laidlaw, what do you have to say to Paul Ruseau?


Kerry: Paul, you're a convicted felon!


Paul Ruseau: You know I heard that on Tuesday night, June 22 at the city council on Zoom   

Some pre-op guy before sex change called me "Ms. Ruseau" and said I was a convicted felon.  All I did was borrow a computer.


Kerry:  FELON FELON FELON FELON FELON, I'M GOING TO GET YOU, PAUL RUSEAU, I'M GOING TO STALK YOU, I'M GOING TO SCREAM AT YOU


Ruseau: LIKE you allegedly do to your own kids


Kerry; THAT'S NOT FAIR, THAT'S NOT FAIR


Paul Ruseau:Yeah, not fair, when your poor kids have to run to John Falco's house for protection!


Kerry: Mean Felon.  Bad Felon.  


Paul Ruseau: Get used to it, witch, you started this


Kerry: FELON, FELON, FELON, FELON


Paul: Wish I were as felonious as your alleged pal there over on the xxxxxxxxx.  Didn't she and the hubby allegedly steal $100,O00  FROM the soccer kids of Medford


Kerry: That's Not Fair, she was not arrested, she did not go to trial, she was not convicted, leave her alone!


Paul: I said allegedly.  Word is she was sobbing relentlessly when she was caught.  How did she slip out of that?   I do time, she drives a Mercedes!


Kerry: YOU went to prison, YOU were convicted, I'm a better person than you  I DESERVE TO BE ON THE SCHOOL COMMITTEEEEEEEEEE


Paul Ruseau: You know Kerry, if I weren't gay, after this debate with you, well, sign me up.  You're enough to make any guy...or chick... swear off women!


Kerry:  Fiend.  Horrible Person. You used the word CHICK, so UN PC.  Bad Felon. Bad Felon.


Paul Ruseau:Boy, am I a dummy, I steal a computer, she swindles the money from the soccer kids.  At least Janis Joplin asked the Lord for HER Mercedes Benz ...where did your pal get the funds to drive around Medford in that vehicle?

https://youtu.be/Qev-i9-VKlY


Kerry: You're out of bounds. She and her husband were never convicted...and they were exiled, you were not.


Paul: So let me get this straight, I swindle a computer from a New Hampshire school when I was 18, your pal allegedly swiped all the money from the children, while you yell at the children, and I'm the "horrible person?"


Kerry: I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU


Paul: I don't even KNOW you.


Kerry: I WILL GET YOU PAUL RUSEAU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.  YOU'RE DONE.  FINISHED.  YOU'RE FACING KERRY NOW, I SWEAR TO ALL THINGS SACRED I WILL GET YOU, GET YOU, GET YOU, GET YOU


Paul: Time for a restraining order


Kerry; BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WILL BEAT YOU, CRUSH YOU, DESTROY YOU, I WILL MAKE MINCE MEAT OUT OF OUR REVOLUTION MEDFORD


Paul: Yeah, after Medford United booted your ...ahem....rather large derriere...



TO BE CONTINUED


this is a parody of candidates for school committee

This is from the Twilight Zone...don't take it seriously.


enjoy


10:04 am June 25, 2021

All Time1895054
Today845
Yesterday3354
This Month29021

Last Month28409

0 comments: