Sunday, March 19, 2023

Mormons vs Scientology: Never talk politics or religion or TV3


The Boring Tabernacle Choir. Handsome young men from the LDS show up at my door and say that they want to help me "clean house." Is this how they want to recruit us? I tell them I will make a deal. They listen to me talk about my religion, I will let them clean house. They vanish. Too bad, they're kinda cute and probably repressed and closeted.

 

Oh I see, you are referring to the early days of the LDS Church. If you learn the history of the Church, you will realize that yes, in the early days some members did practice polygamy. But that is no longer practiced. If you did that now, you'd be ex-communicated.

 
William Jefferson Blythe III replying to Cindy:

when those handsome young LDS men come to my door to "clean my house" i think they are repressed, closeted and hitting on me. Who needs 30 wives when the missionaries are wanting to help older men clean their living room, Cindybin?

 

 I'm with Mick, Cindy Bin, though I think the Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientologists are more pesty. 1)Never trust organized religion, none of them. I go to my church because the congregation is nice, like you 40 years now, a protestant church, but 2)I speak out about how the higher ups are hypocrites. 

My own church. 

I left the Catholic Church because all it happens to be is one corrupt gangster organization. 

You mocked my referencing Wikipedia, well, it was the nearest source, I've read about Joseph Smith in more reputable publications and - no, why would I go to a "church source" when they will give me their propaganda? 

 

 poor pathetic cindybin sayeth:


Okay, what do you want me to say? "Yes, you are right. I will just drop out of the Mormon cult." Seriously, I am so sick of this. I am trying to HELP you. I tell you guys about the LDS church and try to dispel misconceptions, to HELP you. But you just tear apart everything I say. Why do I even bother. I joined the LDS church over 40 years ago after MUCH study, ponder and prayer. It was a HUGE decision for me. Nobody in my family was Mormon, and I received flack from family and friends who believed weird things they had heard. I read all the anti-Mormon books; it was all I could find back then. I had to search high and low for the answers. My grandchildren are now in the Church. What am I supposed to do, just drop out because someone online told me to not trust any organized religion? And yes, Wikipedia is HORRIBLE. Just look at what they have said about Tommy Robinson for example. He should be a hero, but Wiki paints him as a criminal! They are SOO biased. And then of course you hate Trump. I have explaind over and over how I used to hate him, too, because I believed the lying, liberal mainstream media. Then I woke up and learned the truth. Do NOT believe the mainstream media.  

 

 joe v replies 7:05 pm

Hi Cindybin - you are not "helping me," nor did I ask for your help. I'm sure I am older than you and glad we have a free country to find our own path. You can be what you want, but when you proselytize and throw Trump in for good measure, it is a cause for concern. Forget the fact that even Trump knows he will be arrested soon - tells you, his follower, that if you plead the Fifth you are guilty, yet he pleads it over 400 times, what you need to see with Trump is the disaster/con-artist that he was, secretly meeting with Putin ...everyone is wrong and he is right. Let Trump ponder that big lie in prison where he belongs. You ignore that I said I have reference points other than Wikipedia, but you attack Wikipedia. Too funny. Typical MAGA. Yes, you need to run, not walk, from the nutty "latter day devils" as organized religion - much like Bishop Trump - wants to control you. They've done a great job of that reading your stuff. See JIMMY JAMES - Sun 19 Mar 2023 09:09:54 PM

Smith makes Donald Trump look like a choir boy, and that's a tall task.

 

JIMMY JAMES doesn't see that Trump damaged the losing Republicans in the last election, he denigrates the great victories of the Democrats and praises Trump too. It's like Eric Trump is on standby with his brother spending all their time here trying to rewrite history. It would be hilarious except that it is pathetic. So much "winning" Indeed....you got taken, so did Jimmy. And both of you do not even realize it.

 

ionlydrinkbeer (I don't drink, by the way) You are so right. The Catholic Church distressing parishioners by selling property for condos and such when they have so much wealth in the Vatican they can put the valuables on tour and make a bundle. They are lazy, and the senior citizens who grew up Catholic and depend on them are left out in the cold. Same with the Mormons, Scientology, rev sun myung moon, Jim Jones, all these cults want money, power and control. And some of their followers, like the poor woman scribbling here, believe it, buy it, and limit their lives by believing in charlatans. Let's pray for them, seriously

0 comments: