Wednesday, March 8, 2023

the lowest common denominator....Republican Thugs

 

Sounds like they will be attacking their own base, and i hope they do! Most of the losers that i know, that identify as republicans, don`t even have two nickels to rub together.

 

 

it is really true, Lloyd. As manager of an AirBNB I lobbied to let a homeless Republican come in. He was very grateful to me, then started attacking me for being a progressive. I voted for Biden, he didn't even go to vote for Trump telling me the election was "stolen." But he, and other Republicans, never even voted. I loaned him money, let him do laundry after he moved out, and he just called me names, took advantage of me until I banned him from the property. he didn't have 2 nickels to rub together, just ranting MAGA stuff...Trump knew how to sink to get the votes of knuckleheads he knew he could rile up.

 

0 comments: