Wednesday, March 8, 2023

If Chief Buckley Finds the Dude I will Spank his Bare Bottom, I Swear to God (the dude's bottom, not the Chief's...what do you think I am????)

 letter to the medford city council tonight

Wed, Mar 8 at 6:49 PM
I was in a business establishment about 
an hour or so ago (it's 6:07 pm March 8, 2023) 
and some handsome guy asks "Is today the 8th?"  
 
Turning around ...slowly, my eyes see this 
exquisite man is definitely my type, 
and I take my time giving
the date/answer and note 
that the rather good-looking manager 
is checking me out checking the dude out.
*Mr Manager knows me...and my proclivities....
very well.  
 
Absolutely why he was watching me in action.

And I am in the middle with one fellow 15 feet 
to the north and the dude 10 feet to the south, 
I'm right in the middle,
exactly where I want to be 
(well, maybe if a LOT closer! I'd be where 
I want to really be,) my mind 
doing a President Jimmy Carter 
"lusting in my heart" kinda thing.  
 
Seriously.   
 
Betcha my old pal the manager has 
those moments on his video replay 
greatest hits reel for
when the wife is out, he's so cute, but I digress.

But the punchline: 
I'm in my car finishing my paperwork 
and notice a little child in the good looking 
dude's vehicle.
 
Young daddy comes out all happy 
to see his kid but I'm like, WTF?   
I don't leave my cats in 
my vehicle unattended and would
never leave a child THAT YOUNG 
"home alone" in an automobile.

Which brings me to our 
Medford City Council complaint tonight.

COUNCILOR KNIGHT'S KIDS IN THE CAR UNATTENDED 4/21/22
The Adam Knight footage that I forced Police Chief Buckley's
 crew to hand over, 
13 months after Councilor Madame Knight's
joyride after smashing the bank door, April Fool's Day 2021, 
AFTER the court case was over (Adam Knight Sept 22, 2021 in
the Somerville District Court - of all places - though the police 
intentionally wouldn't answer me in time so I could tell the
 citiZenry before
the election) contained an image of Knight's child in the car 
(I was tipped off by one of my sources that both kids were 
on the Madame's joy ride from hell when the police couldn't 
track the city councilor down later in the day, April Fool's Day 2001, 
2 years ago.)

Maybe Adam was off being a bartender at Casey's drinking establishment 
in Somerville and left the kids out in the car there too
until he had time to, ahem, be able to read the 
alphabet backwards  (Knight can't even speak the alphabet frontwords,
 officer,
you want him to speak it backwards too?????  
Just watch ANY video of the city council if you doubt me...)

The police report has the Madame of the City Council driving recklessly, 
and now we know his kids WERE in the car like the informant told me 
back in time when it happened, YOUR city councilor 
union guy Sean O'Brien and Terry Kennedy up on Beacon Hill, 
your boy Adam running from the police who went out looking for him 
(Chief Buckley, always try Casey's Bar in Somerville
 if you are looking for Adam,
and Mike McGlynn, my many informants tell me)...
heck, the cops can never find Adam, 
but my informants say he shows up everywhere, like a bad penny!   

The complaint: ALONG WITH ADAM FLEEING THE MYSTIC AVE 
BANK OF AMERICA 'AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED,' ACCORDING 
TO THAT RETIRED OFFICER, JACKASS PAUL MACKOWSKI, 
THE LAZY, NO GOOD, S.O.B., OH, NEVERMIND...
i have photographic evidence that while the Madame was 
smashing the bank door ....
Detective Mackowski did have some choice words for that...oh yes,
"wanton destruction" (that's Adam!!!) the kids were alone in the car while 
daddy was throwing his arms in the air, taking the Lord's Name in Vain 
(I think the exact words out of Knight's mouth were     JESUS CHRIST....and loudly, I'm told) 
and give this rock journalist some credit that I didn't post the 
photos of the kids, like many asked me to (Tucker Carlson I'm not, 
I'm quoted in the NY Times on Jimi Hendrix, while Carlson is....well, 

"“We also agree with what Fox News’s own attorneys 
and executives have now repeatedly stressed in multiple courts of law: 

Exiled city solicitor Mark Rumley runs around town attempting to 
knock my credibility "Judge Daniel Wrenn says....blah blah blah."  
Judge Wrenn liked me, as I told my lawyer.  
Wrenn said what he said to get me off the hot seat because 
he knew Rumley and his TV3 cohorts were dishonest and engaging in 
malicious abuse of process."  
Oh, and I prevailed in that case too so stick it up....
oh, never you mind hypocrite Rumley.

My point is that Nicole Morell and her sorry excuse for 
a city council, blame Neil Osborne for not doing his job as well, 
failed to sanction Adam Knight for:

a)leaving his kids in the car while he smashed 
a bank door (and someone could have kidnapped them)
and
b)driving recklessly with the kids in the car
c)and being on the lam evading the Medford Police 
who spent the day looking for him
______________________________________________________________
We'll get back to hypocrite Rumley another time, 
hidden in some closet in Malden City Hall, begging
Mayor Christenson to keep him in witness protection 
along with Stephanie Muccini-Burke.
Mayor Christenson, bringing the 
Medford trash to Malden  Good going, Gary.

Where's my gold medal for sending into exile 
ex council prez Uncle Bob Maiocco, Mayor McGlynn,
Uncle Gene (McGlynn,) Bob Covelle (with a Martha Coakley
 slap on the wrists, shame on you, Martha,)  
from Medford Housing Authority, and soon Adam Knight 
and Rick Caraviello  (Mayor Breanna can thank me again for 
doing her election work FOR her.)

Rumley sitting on a board of directors with 38 thousand missing
 according to the Medford Transcript (Y'll know it was more like 
half a million, please!) and Rumley deciding to investigate 
his own board, then dropping the case, is a headache 
that Mayor Christenson took on by himself.  Happy, Gary?

 The law didn't take care of Madame Knight, but I make this promise to
 Police Chief Buckley,
 if you can find the handsome dude
I was speaking to and cruising today,
 and you want to demand some punishment,
 I will spank his bare bottom for leaving his child in the car....
and I'm not even into spanking.
...it's just my....my....my....civic duty....

as is this e mail

read more here if you are having fun....






Joe Viglione  
P.O. Box 2392
Woburn MA 01888

0 comments: