Sunday, March 12, 2023

Well, it is obvious Komrade David cashed the 1400$ check, isn't it? Replete with MAGA talking points..

 

Here's David being a jerk to someone else, not me:

    • Naw, I'll just keep visiting your mother's cavern....bwahahahaha

  • David, can I have the 1400$ check Biden sent you because - clearly - you are man enough not to cash it since you hate our Great President so much.

 

Stop pan handling for money. Go beg some where else. I don't hate anyone or anything. Truth is, the administration is terrible. It can't put a complete coherent sentence together. Yes, the last administration was bad, but this is the worst I have ever seen in my life time, in my opinion. If you think the country is better off under Biden, may God have mercy on your soul. Great president, bwahahahaha. Great for China

 

jv

Well, it is obvious Komrade David cashed the 1400$ check, isn't it? Replete with MAGA talking points...Biden wiped the floor with Marjorie Taylor Traitor at the SOTU but do not expect MAGA types to deal with facts, just their delusions. David backs an about-to-be indicted traitor, Trump, and writes silliness in response to people who have a clue. I own my own company so I work 7 days a week and love it. It is what I am all about. David throws spitballs from mommy's basement and hasn't a clue about life in the real world.

0 comments: