Friday, June 10, 2022

Mark Rumley Whined to Police Chief Sacco about my Water Pistol comment; The Public Whines about Mark Rumley's Unclean Hands and Total Corruption

 2:43 pm Friday June 10 2022  All Time 2255129 Today 458 Yesterday 460 = 918 in 42 hours 43 min


that big fraud Rumley can go to hell, because he ain't going anywhere else.  to quote the Matrix


He really had a hard-on for me, didn't he?


Don't backtrack, Chuck.  Tell Kavanaugh to go to hell.

Chuck Schumer, get a grip:

"Now, I should not have used the words I used yesterday. They didn't come out the way I intended to. My point was that there would be political consequences--political consequences--for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed Justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose. Of course, I didn't intend to suggest anything other than political and public opinion consequences for the Supreme Court, and it is a gross distortion to imply otherwise," Schumer said.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-life-group-says-kavanaugh-alleged-assassin-schumer

0 comments: