Thursday, June 2, 2022

New PRR on Adam Knight / Bank of America Photos Fw: Determination SPR22-0096

 Lieutenant Joseph Casey

Medford Police Department
100 Main St. 
Medford, MA. 02155
781 219 5615
781 960 4683 (cell)

Hello Custodian of Records and/or Lt. Joseph Casey,

It was this investigative reporter's understanding that since the alleged "probationary period" for
City Councilor Adam Knight ended on or about March 24, 2022, the photographs from the Bank of
America incident of April Fool's Day 2021, should now be available.  These photos are of such
great public interest that - somehow - an unknown informant secretly e mailed me two of them.

Under the Massachusetts Public Records Act § 66-10 et seq., I am requesting an opportunity to inspect or obtain copies of public records that were part of the alleged criminal Clerk Magistrates hearing which was held on September 24, 2021.  These are the photographs, videos, etc.  That the public was denied this information prior to a critical election, in my opinion, was shameful and caused irreparable damage to the election process.  Not something foreign to the voters of Medford, which compounds the problem.


If there are any fees for searching or copying these records, please inform me if the cost will exceed $5.00  However, I would also like to request a waiver of all fees in that the disclosure of the requested information is in the public interest and will contribute significantly to the public’s understanding of the perpetual misconduct of members of the city council of Medford as well as the school committee.  Also, as you know, having been published in the NY Times.com, Rolling Stone.com, Boston Globe, a parody in the Boston Herald, Boston Phoenix Band Guide, Real Paper, national and international publications, with Grammy-winning artists telling me my writings are known and respected around the world, and so prolific on public access mayors ban me with impunity - seething with envy that I have access to A List guests Jodie Foster, Gilbert Gottfried, Ray Manzarek of the Doors, Director Robert Zemeckis (Contact, Back to the Future,) Bill Press of CNN"s Crossfire/SiriusXM, Dick Morris, Johnny Peskey, Curt Schilling, Rob Gronkoski, over a thousand interviews, etc. etc. I respectfully request a waiver on fees. This is for news gathering purposes, of course, the Medford Information Central blog hitting over two and a quarter million hits today, it goes without saying that I feed a hungry citizenry in a municipality where the Patch fails to serve and Wicked Local Medford cares not to serve.

This information is not being sought for commercial purposes.  Though I have been asked many times to write "the book" on Medford, I see  no monetary value regarding garden variety reprobates like Councilor Knight.  Other than it might stop their erratic, bizarre behavior. This work is done on behalf of the citizens of Medford.

The Massachusetts Public Records Act requires a response to this request within 10 days.  If access to the records I am requesting will take longer than this amount of time, please contact me with information about when I might expect copies or the ability to inspect the requested records.


If you deny any or all of this request, please cite each specific exemption you feel justifies the refusal to release the information and notify me of the appeal procedures available to me under the law.


Thank you for considering my request.  And thank you for your past, positive responses

Please correspond via e mail

Sincerely and respectfully,

 
 

Joe Viglione  

0 comments: