Sunday, June 11, 2023

Coward NaZI Michael Breen blocked me so I couldn't have the "discussion" he espouses,.....but didn't want! Loser Nazi Creep

NOTICE HOW THE LOSER COPIES MY 'GOOD DAY, SIR" THEY HAVE NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT, THE CREEPS IN THE MAGA CULT.   GET THE KOOL AID, IT'S BLEACH!


 2:51 PM

You sent

WOW, Michael, so much hate speech and that lunatic Hyde for Congress (he lost after he harassed a female police officer, not even an elected official) on the Medford Observer. You people from the cult of the twice arrested president (though you now seem to be distancing yourself from crooked Trump) are disturbing and frightening. I've been reading your skewed ramblings, yikes. My opinion, my free speech, my "discussion" (2 sides talking) Michael Breen, Ph D ...Phony and Dumb. Good day sir
Enter

Michael

Ah ya crack me up. We both know Biden could not identify the American flag anyway. and Ya mother wears combat boots! seek mental health assistance please. Good day sir!

0 comments: